Chris Brown

I'm only 17 mate. But there will never be another Michael Jackson.

Fair enough well he will be the closest thing their is to him then

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Hes a ****** woman beater.

Brought up some great points their mate you sure know your music

Some men actually listen to his music? Seriously? What happened to mens men too many guy peircing their ears and wearing pink these days.

Some men actually listen to his music? Seriously? What happened to mens men too many guy peircing their ears and wearing pink these days.

Everyone has different tastes in music, I rather when I go for a night out have music I can get up and dance to, Whats your type of music?

should let him go 5 rounds with wayne brown, I would pay to see that.

Everyone has different tastes in music, I rather when I go for a night out have music I can get up and dance to, Whats your type of music?

Youre right mate everybody is entitled to their own type of music. I like most types of music except really dance, r n b and pop. Mostly into rock tho.

Never really liked his music and his personal life doesn't improve my opinion of him although I believe that you're not talented unless you can play an instrument so I prefer bands like Green Day, The Clash, The Who etc. Bands that can play their instuments and write great songs but there are always exceptions like Michael Jackson who were amazing

He is just a ****** who doesn't know how to song and thinks he's big shot altough he only reached higher grounds due to connects and the comercial music productor that is MTV, don't really care about Rihanna cause she is the same, but in feminine.

New music video is amazing and all money made from it went to charity

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0y3zX0e0K4&feature=related"]YouTube - Chris Brown - Matrix Official Music Video 12 Strands[/ame]

1. that photo of rihanna is fake she doesnt have a tatto on her shoulder
2. he didnt beat her, she provoked it and deserved a punch or two.
3. not a woman beater because it happened once and was self defence because she went for him
4. she threw away to keys to his car and was punching him during him driving
5. he makes better music than the most RNB collection, voted best R n b act this year infront of usher?
6. one of the best voices in music
7. no one can dance as good as him?
8. CLOSEST thing to michael jackson singing and dancing
9. hes unreal and by far the best entertainer in the world
he is GOD

You can't blame him for hitting Rihanna, she did say that she "Likes The Way It Hurts"

1. that photo of rihanna is fake she doesnt have a tatto on her shoulder
2. he didnt beat her, she provoked it and deserved a punch or two.
3. not a woman beater because it happened once and was self defence because she went for him
4. she threw away to keys to his car and was punching him during him driving
5. he makes better music than the most RNB collection, voted best R n b act this year infront of usher?
6. one of the best voices in music
7. no one can dance as good as him?
8. CLOSEST thing to michael jackson singing and dancing
9. hes unreal and by far the best entertainer in the world
he is GOD

1. She's admitted she e-mailed those photos to Chris Brown because they were an item at the time. Both have denied knowing how they were leaked to the media.
2. He beat the **** out of her
3. He's a woman beater. He beat up a woman. That makes him a woman beater.
4. Because he was shouting at her in the car. He then proceeded to bite her and draw blood.
5. He is a very good music maker, I agree with this point.
6. Again, I agree with this, although he does use auto-tune quite a lot now.
7. Michael Jackson (R.I.P), Justin Timberlake etc.. there are quite a few dancers better than him.
8. Nobody can come close to Michael Jackson singing/dancing wise.
9. God doesn't exist.

I guess this photo is fake too then..

rihanna-beat-up1.jpg