Chris Brown

nope not at all, name of a song deuces
the only thing i like about you atm
is that you support sheffield wednesday

I could say the same but i like your mum more ;)

Nah just kidding , you from Sheffield yourself mate ?

oh steady im trying to make friends now on this site! and no one better than a wednesday supporter!
nahh i just randomly used to be them in games, starting in cm 01/02
and every game that comes out im them, i some reason just love them :)

he's not from sheffield, he just supports them for some random reason as he is wierd and couldn't take it when they lost to watford

nope not at all, name of a song deuces
the only thing i like about you atm
is that you support sheffield wednesday

I like the way
That you use many different lines
Even for a
Single sentence.
It makes your writing look
like poetry, and is very preferable
to those cretins who block text.

Also, I listened to Deuces and it was truly dreadful (imo), but hey, I don't think you'd like the kind of music that I listen to either ;)

To prove he is a good singer.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XZbw4SlyaU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

he's not from sheffield, he just supports them for some random reason as he is wierd and couldn't take it when they lost to watford

Last year ?

We were terrible then under Laws, but now under Irvine it's like we have a new team and now Mandaric has taken over it's looking good ! :)

Last year ?

We were terrible then under Laws, but now under Irvine it's like we have a new team and now Mandaric has taken over it's looking good ! :)

yeah last year think it was 3 or 4-1

Last year ?

Wednesday do have a bright future.

Though that begins after they're knocked out of the FA Cup in the next round.

Come to think of it...Chris Brown is an entertainer, although I find him as entertaining as Claire Balding. He does not play for Sheff Wed.! Stay on topic to avoid infractions!

Wednesday do have a bright future.

Though that begins after they're knocked out of the FA Cup in the next round.

Ahaa , you wish ;)

EDIT: Swayed slightly off topic. I think he does deserve a second chance but not much.

Dont like him at all, musically, and as a person.

His songs are more musically [edit:technically? :/] altered than Linkin Park, and that's saying something.

Last edited:
God it's his opinion. No need to get peeved off about it. I like Wagner maybe not everybody else does but that's my opinion. Respect it.

Not a fan of that song. Did like some of his old stuff, pre-woman beating but not liked or noticed anything since.