Chris Brown

paha ever listened to all his music before autotune was even used barely? didnt think so

Autotune has been around for years.

Not saying that means he used it, as I'm not unfortunate enough to have sampled much of his back catalogue, but its been around, for a long time.

paha ever listened to all his music before autotune was even used barely? didnt think so

No but I've heard him live, and there are many many artists out there that can sing/rap like that. If he was supremely talented then he'd be a far better singer than anyone else, since he's not, I can safely assume he's not the best musician in the world.

And why would you trash Ashley Cole on a Man United thread? He doesn't play for them.

hence the reason its a music thread
and all you lot do it diss his personal life
i wouldnt go on a thread about man utd and say ashley cole is a bad footballer because he slept with someone else?
musically hes talented
but enough of you lot
need togo and watch Real madrid inialiate barca 3-0 and ronaldo score 3

We are not saying he is a bad musician, he has just gt issue's

i didnt say he was the best musician in the world loool?
in his category yes? R n B
its like saying a rapper is better than a singer different music?
he can sing without it? proven before just autotune actually makes music good
most big names use it nowadays

Usher>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ne-yo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..Chris Brown

thats why Ne-yo wasnt on the shortlist for best R n B act?
usher and chris brown were
chris didnt turn up, but on voted by public won
ouch.

Crazy7, joker.

Don't have a problem with Chris Brown. His music is.. O.K... he did beat up Rihanna, but it looks like they have both moved on, so I don't see the point in dwelling on it, people make mistakes, and because of that mistake hes labeled a 'woman beater', which he is, and is a fair label, but that shouldn't mean that he isn't allowed another chance within the music industry, although his fan base will have greatly decreased due to the incident.

Crazy7, joker.

Don't have a problem with Chris Brown. His music is.. O.K... he did beat up Rihanna, but it looks like they have both moved on, so I don't see the point in dwelling on it, people make mistakes, and because of that mistake hes labeled a 'woman beater', which he is, and is a fair label, but that shouldn't mean that he isn't allowed another chance within the music industry, although his fan base will have greatly decreased due to the incident.

someone talks sense, actually recognises he deserves a second chance, his made up for it
just to point out he was #1 on bilboard charts for 10 weeks
DEUCES

Rihanna said it herself: "that's alright because I like the way it hurts".

Wow I just listened to Deuces and I have to tell you.

That was god-awful. And I don't believe in god....

I'd listen to it now, but my headphones are broken and I don't want my neigbours thinking I'm odd.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCDJHNHHlBw"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

This is the only Chris Brown song i like.

Autotune has been around since 1997, I believe Chris Brown was 8 at the time, plus Autotune works in real-time too.

Autotune in action in real-time, the year was 2000. after that it was banned at the Eurovision song contest

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEwlSyd7DH4"]YouTube - Olsen Brothers - Fly On The Wings Of Love[/ame]

But the greater piece of software is actually Melodyne that enables to change everything from pitch, vibrato to every single syllable.

These two to pieces of software are the reason I generally don't listen to music from this century.

someone talks sense, actually recognises he deserves a second chance, his made up for it
just to point out he was #1 on bilboard charts for 10 weeks
DEUCES

Are you trying to say Douche ?