Chrissy Ross's 442 - Prem win with Bournemouth 1st season no transfers. [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
fm:mad:

Attachments

• VfL Wolfsburg_ Competiciones.png
    VfL Wolfsburg_ Competiciones.png
    284.1 KB · Views: 324
  • VfL Wolfsburg - Krasnodar_ Resumen.png
    VfL Wolfsburg - Krasnodar_ Resumen.png
    466.6 KB · Views: 367
@Chrissy Dude after all, do you recommend using the original chrissy of the post or the update of the set pieces? both give me up but I don't know which one you would recommend, pivots or midfields, I can't decide hahaha

If i'm honest I am so unsure about everything just now. Seeing so much conflicting feedback, I don't feel I can recommend anything.

Im using .3 with my set piece set up I use... plugged in after loss to Arsenal in Carabao... results speak for themselves.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 13.27.49.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 13.27.49.png
    1,020.3 KB · Views: 432
with one CF dropped to DM position with Take less risk PI

Attachments

• 20200616142408_1.jpg
    20200616142408_1.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 459
  • Chrissy Ross's Updated 4141.fmf
    45.8 KB · Views: 128
Ok, I have a final and I do mean final, version of the 442 formaiton to give. Just doing a few test season - not on holiday but playing the game - and seeing how it works. Once iv'e done that, i'll post a new thread.

I have taken onboard everyones feedback regarding the various versions, so when this drops it'll be called "The Dugs Baws - 442". Got a few comedy things to record tonight and then i'll release it.

Starting next week, i'll be giving feedback and will be open to any questions on FM via twitch only. So follow me there Chrissy's Twitch

Last edited:
Ok, I have a final and I do mean final, version of the 442 formaiton to give. Just doing a few test season - not on holiday but playing the game - and seeing how it works. Once iv'e done that, i'll post a new thread.

I have taken onboard everyones feedback regarding the various versions, so when this drops it'll be called "The Dugs Baws - 442". Got a few comedy things to record tonight and then i'll release it.

Starting next week, i'll be giving feedback and will be open to any questions on FM via twitch only. So follow me there Chrissy's Twitch

Looking forward to it Chrissy.

13 Games left!!!
Tyrese Campbell is a monster in this tactic!!!
2020-06-17 (2).png
2020-06-17 (1).png

I'm going to be on twitch revealing the new tactic between 16.00-18.00 GMT 18th June (TODAY). If folks want to pop by then i'll be unveiling my latest version (with dropbox link) and answering everyone's questions prior to doing a detailed explanation of how it works on there today and then on here probably for Monday the 22nd June.

That's just much more time efficient for me, as I have to homeschool my kid, do some comedy work and properly test this. It also means I have a chance to answer everyone's questions and give detailed responces, as i'm struggling to reply to everyone's dm's etc in a timely fashion just now, for which I apologise for.

Massively appreciate everyone that's tested stuff and tried the various versions out so far.

So catch me there folks - Chrissy's twitch link

Will be live on twitch showcasing the new 4-4-2 and 3-5-2 formations I have in 10 minutes (16.00hrs GMT) for the next two hours. any and all FM questions welcome, even ones not specifically about the tactics, here to help whilst on stream.

been waiting for 352... went tweaking all morning to get this from 442, looks solid for now

Attachments

• 20200618160906_1.jpg
    20200618160906_1.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 287
  • 20200618160915_1.jpg
    20200618160915_1.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 262
The 442 and 352 will have a full release as well as a 433 as part of a set. The set pieces etc are much better. Thank you to those of you that came on twitch. Your reward was the two tactics and set pieces. I'll post the tactic set on Monday evening on here and at 8pm (GMT) on Monday the 22nd, i'll be on twitch from 8pm til 11pm giving a full indepth review of the tactic as well as a tactics and game clinic, answering everyones questions, just like I did on the live stream today!

See you Monday folks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.