Reaction score

3ST SMASH PROJECT V2 (08/12/2015)
V2.1 is a less closing down version.

b0626cddcbccb3b996689e006dcfd785.png

INTRODUCTION
As you may know, I really be a big fan of the three strikers tactics. Many attempts weren't a succes, but I hope that this one is much better. I tested it not that much, but I named it as a 'project'. So, many tweaks can follow and the community can make the tactic even stronger.

The tactic has four defenders, three central midfielders and three central strikers. The tactic has an attacking mentality and plays with a very fluid team shape. At first sight, the tactic won't perform well when using lower teams. But my Leicester test showed pretty good results with that mentality, team shape and just version 1. Look at the results below.

View attachment 203547 View attachment 203548

OVERLOAD VERSION
Use the overload version if you need a goal. It is still a pretty good overall tactic and might work for the better teams in the league. Have a test with it and see how it goes!

View attachment 203503 View attachment 203496
View attachment 203494
*CCC = Uitgelezen kansen

VERSION 2

I tweaked the V1 into a new V2 and V2.1. These tactics are playable with a controlling, attacking and overload mentality. Pick whatever you need. I haven't test it with a counter and standard mentality. Good luck and let me know!

If you haven't some good footballing defenders, use CD at defend.

:wub:

Last edited:
Can you screenshot your player stats?

Im a 4-3-3 3ST users too.

I will follow this thread for your progress.^^)

I'm using 3 ST too in my newest tactic (not out for release yet ;p), why 3 DLF? I copied my DLF, DF & SS from my previous tactic, however they're not scoring as much as I'd like, in some games I'm close to 10CCC or I'm having like 15 shots on target, but don't score.

I'm using 3 ST too in my newest tactic (not out for release yet ;p), why 3 DLF? I copied my DLF, DF & SS from my previous tactic, however they're not scoring as much as I'd like, in some games I'm close to 10CCC or I'm having like 15 shots on target, but don't score.

Deep-lying Fowards main funtion is to link the attack to the midfield

Can you screenshot your player stats?

Im a 4-3-3 3ST users too.

I will follow this thread for your progress.^^)
Player stats or instructions?

I think that other roles are too much focussed on attack and scoring goals. Deep lying forwards aren't.

Player stats?
Like a Goals or assist..
I want to see how many STC gets a goal

Good games Eriksen, I like the amount of goals you're scoring with a very mediocore premier league side, definitely because your front 3 aren't as attacking minded, they're still banging in goals, the thing I would try with your tactic is playing more on possession maybe?

See out a few more games first, if you're still losing SOME games like 1-4, I'd really try to keep possession a little more

majbe can become 4312 next version? guys a lot og big team now using this norrow form....especially juventus. will be nice that someone can do a nice 4312 with c. eriksen behind the strikers:)))

Touch

Clan someone pls post a Screenshot of the instructions
want to use the tactic on the Touch version

just tried the tactic 3 games won two lost 1 !! tactic has alot of potential the only problem is that theres too many offsides !! but thats on every tactic ive used !!

just tried the tactic 3 games won two lost 1 !! tactic has alot of potential the only problem is that theres too many offsides !! but thats on every tactic ive used !!
Thank you for the feedback.

*** Added a Overload Version. Check the OP for downloadlink and some details, as it is a pretty good overall tactic.

View attachment 203502

Last edited:
I could see this tactic be insane with united with Depay, wilson and martial.