Thank you for your quick response.
I'll post screenshots after 10 official games and setting less closing down for CDs.

Can u play tactic on control ? or do i have to stay on full attack!?

Can u play tactic on control ? or do i have to stay on full attack!?
I haven't test the same instructions on control. I have no idea if it will work. For now, If I really want to play less attacking I switch to V6 Evolution.

View attachment 203358
View attachment 203356
View attachment 203355
Those are the results that I had with Barcelona's main team, B team and U19 team...
I still don't know how you managed to win so clearly against City, Arsenal or Chelsea, taking into consideration that I lost almost every single game against good teams...
I left OI to assisstant and I used MP as def positioning in away games against Sevilla, At madrid, Real Madrid, At. Bilbao

View attachment 994571
View attachment 994573
View attachment 994574
Those are the results that I had with Barcelona's main team, B team and U19 team...
I still don't know how you managed to win so clearly against City, Arsenal or Chelsea, taking into consideration that I lost almost every single game against good teams...
I left OI to assisstant and I used MP as def positioning in away games against Sevilla, At madrid, Real Madrid, At. Bilbao
That aren't really good results. Also tried the V1 Attack? Did you implement the tweaks for the CD I mentioned in the OP?

I'm using 3 DLF strikers in a tactic I'm working on, they're the best scoring combination I've had so far, I use two on attack duty and one one support though, try it that way Eriksen.

I thought I had created THE perfect tactic, went on 25 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses with Leicester, no transfers etc~ but I did play myself (no quick result), had to coach a lot from the sideline, when I needed a goal "assertively - get creative" or when I needed to protect a lead "assertively - concentrate!", won me about every game.

BUT it were almost all very close games and I feel that massive winning streak was more luck than anything else.. therefor I'm not releasing the tactic I've worked on :x

My defense is very leaky and it annoys the **** out of me. It's always crosses and corners you cannot defend against..
View attachment 202768

Last edited:
I haven't test the same instructions on control. I have no idea if it will work. For now, If I really want to play less attacking I switch to V6 Evolution.

what you do when you saw AI use 451 or 541 formation,& parking bus for 45 MIN ?
fast speed or more direct passing ?

I'm using 3 DLF strikers in a tactic I'm working on, they're the best scoring combination I've had so far, I use two on attack duty and one one support though, try it that way Eriksen.

I thought I had created THE perfect tactic, went on 25 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses with Leicester, no transfers etc~ but I did play myself (no quick result), had to coach a lot from the sideline, when I needed a goal "assertively - get creative" or when I needed to protect a lead "assertively - concentrate!", won me about every game.

BUT it were almost all very close games and I feel that massive winning streak was more luck than anything else.. therefor I'm not releasing the tactic I've worked on :x

My defense is very leaky and it annoys the **** out of me. It's always crosses and corners you cannot defend against..
View attachment 995208
Is there a chance you could sent it to me? Let's see if I can improve it and report you back about it. Or do you have some new tweaks, mate? Let me know, because the results are great!

View attachment 995208

That result is amazing..
Can you share your tactics?
No OI?

Testing V2 of the tactic with Liverpool.

Played 8 league games, won 5 and drew 3. Beat Man United, Chelsea and Tottenham with east but then drew with Sunderland, Swansea and then West Ham after going 4-1 up.

I am enjoying the tactic, 3 strikers suits Liverpool as you start with quite a few. I am joint top just feel like I could have been 3, 6 or even 9 points clear but it's not to be.

VERSION 2

I tweaked the V1 into a new V2. This tactic is playable with a standard, controlling, attacking and overload mentality. Pick whatever you need. I haven't test it with a counter mentality. Good luck and let me know!

If you haven't some good footballing defenders, use CD at defend.

:wub:

VERSION 2

I tweaked the V1 into a new V2. This tactic is playable with a standard, controlling, attacking and overload mentality. Pick whatever you need. I haven't test it with a counter mentality. Good luck and let me know!

And a V2.1 with less closing down. :)

Just managed to make the Prem with a Ryman league team I added to Conference South. We have no money and a 4k stadium with 1.5k seats, being upgraded to 3k seats. I'll see how this tactic does with real underdogs.

VERSION 2

any OI' s, training and who takes corner in V2? :)

Could these tactics work with a underdog team like wolves? which i just managed to get to BPL.

Maybe i could get an idea, wheater it is suitable for a underdog team, more like an answer like that im looking for, rather than yours, but ty :)

what tactic have you used to get promoted?
Just managed to make the Prem with a Ryman league team I added to Conference South. We have no money and a 4k stadium with 1.5k seats, being upgraded to 3k seats. I'll see how this tactic does with real underdogs.