First, Thank You for the tactic! (V2.1 for those who gonna ask). Today I tried all the 4-3-3 tactics of the forum, including V1 and V2 of 3st smash project and V2.1 is the better than other when comes to stability.

All the tactics (4-3-3 on this forum) are good on offense! But if u manage teams like Stoke, Leicester and even Tottenham, the tactics fails at defense. (It's easy u play with Barça, Man Utd, Chelsea and Real Madrid). But this (V2.1) don't. And the best part: Keeps the ofessive press.

Anyway, you have to take time to the tactic stay stable. I lost two games against City and Everton (I'm with Tottenham), but after i manage to win all the games that I played so far. But I don't finished the season. I just paused the game to came to thank you.

what tactic have you used to get promoted?

I use Eriksens SI V1 in the conference leagues with the Complete Forward changed to Advanced and F9 was usually a DLF. Won conference leagues fairly easily using mostly non-counteracted players.

In League 1 and 2 used SI v1 and v2 as well as Daco14. Won League 2 title and won playoff L1.

In Championship was mostly using different tactic but got on a good run at end of season after switched to SI V3 with the 3 F9. Promoted via playoffs with 1-1 home draw in first leg and 4-1 away after going 4-0 up in about 25min. Won final 1-0 against Sunderland.

Absolutely. With Manchester United you can play many matches with the overload version, I guess.
Hi CE, I just downloaded the tactic but when I do, the midfield formation changes where there are two CMs and a DM right on top of the defense. Is this correct?

Thanks for the tactics!

I used it for most of the season as Rangers, and ended up only losing one match, securing promotion and winning the league cup! :D

That is v1 ;)