Is the overload version are main Tactic or just one Tactic too chase i Goal!:)
When managing one of the better sides of the league, I would pick the overload as the main version. The other one is defensively a bit better. Let me know about the results, please!

When managing one of the better sides of the league, I would pick the overload as the main version. The other one is defensively a bit better. Let me know about the results, please!
Okay :) is the overload with 3 DLF ? Because looks like on you screen shot you ha 3 differents striker roles the screen shot with Vardy goals ?:)

CE, will there be a similar tactic to your three False9 from FM15??

best tactic I've ever used?

cheers mate!

okay mate, cheers.

whats your favourite tactic for FM16 to use?

just tried overload and stuffed everton with blackburn :) only question i have is what training do you use? oh and by the way good work again

just tried overload and stuffed everton with blackburn :) only question i have is what training do you use? oh and by the way good work again
Thank you mate. Appreciate that. Uhh.. If you conceed a lot I would focus on defensive positioning, but it depends on your results. Otherwise, just a normal training - balanced and stuff.

okay mate, cheers.

whats your favourite tactic for FM16 to use?
The overload version. :)

****** **** Christian you're handing tactics out like they are sweets! where you getting them all from! haha

Hello!
Since I'm still searching for a good tactic and didn't find it yet for Barcelona, please tell if there are any other things to keep in mind when I'll use your tactic like:
Pre-season and during season training;
Opposition instruction;
Match preparation: my idea is to set it to "defence positioning" regardless the opponent since the tactic is overload... I think this way it will make it more balanced.
Thanks in advance.

Hello!
Since I'm still searching for a good tactic and didn't find it yet for Barcelona, please tell if there are any other things to keep in mind when I'll use your tactic like:
Pre-season and during season training;
Opposition instruction;
Match preparation: my idea is to set it to "defence positioning" regardless the opponent since the tactic is overload... I think this way it will make it more balanced.
Thanks in advance.
Well, I would set your training depending on what you see and what the results are. If you're leaking some goals, try defensive positioning. I tweaked the Overload tactic a bit by setting less closing down for my central defenders, in my Ajax career. Seems like a better instruction.

Little (optional) tweak for the Overload version.

- Less closing down as PI for CD's. Set manual by yourself.

I saw that my CD's at Ajax created to much gaps in defense by too much closing down to the midfield. So, if you do recognise this? Make the tweak above.

View attachment 203406