ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

lost to QPR and Watford away picking up 3 red cards and 14 yellow cards in the process :(

far too many yellow cards and still getting battered away from home, back to the drawing board for me

V1 & V1.1 at start and they didnt work so tried V3 & V3.1 getting a few good results but getting battered away and at least 4 yellow cards each game

when i do it they moan at me lol

already trying new versions, still lots of yellow cards and losing away

when i do it they moan at me lol

already trying new versions, still lots of yellow cards and losing away
Just do the same team training as screenshot in OP. Then set player training to the roles they will play in tactic. If they moan just lighten the intensity .

I think the new update may have killed the V5 :/

EDIT: I believe i may have spoken too soon, it's creating a lot more chances for me now maybe just a sticky spell :)

Last edited:
hey Chrisitan i was a follower of your tactics at fm14 and seems your keeping your good work, im trying your new tactics and seems to be working well, im playing with Villareal they are predicted 7th, could you explain when to use the control version and the same for the attack? should i start playing with attack till im 2 goals lead and the switch to control? and the final question how do you prefer playing the wingers? Right right footed?and left left? or can i switch them cause i have Giovani dos Santos thats its left and prefers playing at the right,hope i could made myself understand. thanks in advice!

To everyone who manages Manchester United,

1. What was your ideal first XI with no transfers?
2. Where do you fit Mata and Januzaj

Back