Sorry, 2 month coached high load. Ineffectually. Prior to that used load balance, as you wrote. Apparently a bug

which tactic is the most good to play when you have better team and tha others play defends.....

HOLY SH*T!
Things going crazy!

Had with my Rasenballsport Leipzig a couple of games some bad luck. After some games I drew and lost I started to tweaked the latest versions of the tactic. In my opinion, the new versions below are messing with the ME, in a good way. The new versions, version 5 of my tactic, are a control version (5.1) and an attacking version (5). No D-line play anymore, just the two versions. I advice you to use the counter or one of the other versions to use as a third tactic.

The new versions aren't working for me? Than switch back to the other versions. Anticipate on what you see! (K)

Attack, version 5 - V5. FdB 433
Control, version 5.1 - V5.1 FdB 433
Someone who can help me out with some good standard situations?
#1 Note. I personnaly set one full back (the most attacking) at automatic dutie.

Look at the latest results. I started to win after some games I drew and lost with the old versions (and injuries). Test and let me know, people. As long as you give me some feedback and share the results, I will post new tactics for you (or give you advice)!

View attachment 700074 View attachment 700076 View attachment 700077

Fix list
1) Less team instructions. No more 'drop deeper' or 'press more'. Just the standard setting!
2) Some new player instructions. Hopefully less shots from distance, although it's an mistake in the ME.
3) New player instructions for the full backs. (Supporting full backs)

Please make a test and let me know!

In your new tactics, can I change the striker role? Was thinking of changing the striker to an advanced forward, because I'm not fan of the false 9, but I guess this would probably make your tactic less effective?

Thanks for sharing

In your new tactics, can I change the striker role? Was thinking of changing the striker to an advanced forward, because I'm not fan of the false 9, but I guess this would probably make your tactic less effective?

Thanks for sharing
No need to change anything if your Utd mate. Trust me :)

Thanks for sharing
Well, the reason why I choose for an F9 is because it's a sort of Messi role where the striker roam from his position and creates gaps in the opponents defense. If you want to try this tactic with another striker, that's up to you!

Having tried both versions on LLM (Whitehawks) and with Fulham, they both fail. Clearly i'm doing something wrong, pretty frustrating :)

Alright, so would you recommend me to use version 5 vs weaker teams, and 5.1 vs stronger teams? Or have I misunderstood you?
Im using v1 for Chelsea,city,arsenal,pool and v1.1 against everyone else. Im not using v5 and I am still walking away with league!

So which one is recommended for me as Man United then? :p I'm giving this tactic a shot, turning Rooney into a central midfielder.

So which one is recommended for me as Man United then? :p I'm giving this tactic a shot, turning Rooney into a central midfielder.
V1 AND v1.I ! Atm I am end of Feb and 14 points clear of City smashing it and not conceding hardy any. Would not make Rooney a CM, but that's just me. I bought Erikson and Schniederlin and they have bossed it for me.

End of season 3 for me!

Club: Rasenballsport Leipzig
League: Bundesliga
Prediction: 9th

Ended up on the second place, 10 points behind Bayern, but they were just too good this season. Lost in the Europa League final, some bad luck. Won the German trophy!

V1 AND v1.I ! Atm I am end of Feb and 14 points clear of City smashing it and not conceding hardy any. Would not make Rooney a CM, but that's just me. I bought Erikson and Schniederlin and they have bossed it for me.
Yeah, but I'm so romantic about Man United that I want to keep the team as it is. Don't wanna bench Rooney or Falcao, so I'll retrain Rooney as a CM. Apart his tackling abilities, I'm quite sure he'll shine.

EDIT: But ChristianEriksen, can you answer me: What are the differences between the 5.1 (control) and 5.0 (attacking)? It's not clear in the OP which one should be applied against weaker oppositions.

I'm sry if my questions has obvious answers that I've overseen.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I'm so romantic about Man United that I want to keep the team as it is. Don't wanna bench Rooney or Falcao, so I'll retrain Rooney as a CM. Apart his tackling abilities, I'm quite sure he'll shine.

EDIT: But ChristianEriksen, can you answer me: What are the differences between the 5.1 (control) and 5.0 (attacking)? It's not clear in the OP which one should be applied against weaker oppositions.

Why not play Rooney as f9 he is a beast in that role, then rotate with Falcao and Wilson. RVP has been poor for me and has played only in cup games mainly. Him and Falcao will be gone end of 1st season!

When you start a game, you start with attack or control? Explain a bit how to use the two differents tactics please m8 :D

I'm Man Utd and having mixed results with the version 3. Going to try version 1 and 1.1 now. Ayone taken a look at Lucas Boye from River he fits the tactic well

Well, for some teams the version with the attacking mentality is just too much. That's why I created a controlling version. It is also usuable when you want to play more controlling at the end of an match. With Barcelona, I can imagine you don't want to bring yourself in trouble and is the controlling version good enough to score as much as with the attacking mentality. Things are all depending on your team, your morale, just everything. Someone with Ajax can win the CL in first season with a tactic, and the other, with the same players, club and tactic can just be sacked. So what I want to say, you need to anticipate. FM is anticipating on what you see. If you see that you're playing too much on the attack and conceed too much, then switch to counter (v2) or the control version (5.1).

I'm Man Utd and having mixed results with the version 3. Going to try version 1 and 1.1 now. Ayone taken a look at Lucas Boye from River he fits the tactic well
Why don't you use the new versions? (Look at the OP)

I am hhaving downloading problems on my new PC :mad:

Sorry to be a pain but could someone screenshot the team instructions?