ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

hey Chrisitan i was a follower of your tactics at fm14 and seems your keeping your good work, im trying your new tactics and seems to be working well, im playing with Villareal they are predicted 7th, could you explain when to use the control version and the same for the attack? should i start playing with attack till im 2 goals lead and the switch to control? and the final question how do you prefer playing the wingers? Right right footed?and left left? or can i switch them cause i have Giovani dos Santos thats its left and prefers playing at the right,hope i could made myself understand. thanks in advice!
Well, there is no such as a guideline when to use which version. When you have a very good team, why would you bring yourself in trouble with the attacking version? The control version will be a better option, I think. But when you have a team that can't control the game, players with low pass ratings, etc., than use the attacking version. So, it's looking at your squad, try some versions in games and decide what's working best. Or just switch between those tactics. FM15 is anticipate! ;)

For me, it's standard = Attacking, hard-to-break-down Teams = Control

2nd season with Liverpool

In my first season I made it to the 5th round of the FA Cup, 3rd place in the EPL and first cup round of CL. All this with my own tac.
The second season startet really bad (12-13 place..), then I found this tactic! In writing I just made it to the finale of the FA cup, and right now im 1 point1 behind Man. United in the league.

edit: using v5, controll

View attachment 701021
View attachment 701023

In my first season I made it to the 5th round of the FA Cup, 3rd place in the EPL and first cup round of CL. All this with my own tac.
The second season startet really bad (12-13 place..), then I found this tactic! In writing I just made it to the finale of the FA cup, and right now im 1 point1 behind Man. United in the league.

edit: using v5, controll

View attachment 701021
View attachment 701023
Which club are you? Can't see any of your screens.

Version 1.1 works even better after the patch. Much more stable on the defensive end. For me it is the best version of all...

Will update the full opening post with everything you need to know, what tweaks can work to make the tactic working better, and more stuff. Check it out later!

Liverpool.

Won the league and the FA cup.

Sterling is really good one the left wing!

Using 5.1 and every game my Right or Left defender getting red card, okey maybe not every but 3 in a row was for sure....

As I said before I am very impressed by the 1.1 version of this tactic, so I decided to try 5.1 version. The difference for me is imense.

While my team was flying high on the 1.1 version, since I changed into the 5.1 version I am going straight for relegation. I' m unable to win even Loko Plodiv (or something like that), I hardly have 1 or 2 clear chances on every match.

I would say that I am doing something wrong but doing exactly the same things 1.1 rocks. Anyways, it' s kind of strange 'cause as far as I can see it works for the most of you!!!

Using 5.1 and every game my Right or Left defender getting red card, okey maybe not every but 3 in a row was for sure....
Aniticipate! Go to player instructions and delete some instructions, mate. Then you will be better off!

As I said before I am very impressed by the 1.1 version of this tactic, so I decided to try 5.1 version. The difference for me is imense.

While my team was flying high on the 1.1 version, since I changed into the 5.1 version I am going straight for relegation. I' m unable to win even Loko Plodiv (or something like that), I hardly have 1 or 2 clear chances on every match.

I would say that I am doing something wrong but doing exactly the same things 1.1 rocks. Anyways, it' s kind of strange 'cause as far as I can see it works for the most of you!!!
Like I said in the OP. It is Football. It could be a sense of bad luck when using the V5.1 version or your team can't control a game. You need to have some players who want to have the ball and have the ability's to deal with it. And if the V1 and V1.1 are doing his job for you, then keep using these versions. Keep it up!

The V1+V1.1 is definitely the best for me as well. 5.1 ain't bad, still winning, but not as convincingly as with the V1's.

Hello everyone, sorry, but I do not speak English, I would like to know which version is the best., yesterday I downloaded the v3 and v3.1

Im getting so ****** right now....

first my rosenborg save crashes and i lose 5 games, so i load my cardiff save, play 3 games, crash.... so i reload play the first game vs norwich, save just before the match, forgets to save after the 2-1 win, but i move on to next game, decide to check a players profile, game crashes again.,....... thats 3 crashes in 1 day without trying to do someting stupidly complex. did the new patch create even more crashes???

Im on top in the league with cardiff playing V.5 btw, and i dominated norwich away.

Ok so after starting after 4th crash i wonder what happened to the defence????

First i drop out to Sheffield Wednesday in the FA Cup despiute totaly dominating, then i have away game vs Middlesbrough in the league and this happends....

View attachment 330949

4 goals in 2.5 chances...... ANd the chances was not even big.... the last goal was a shoot from the midtfield straight on Marshall but he threw his body to the side and it vent straight in the middle of the goal (??)

after the patch now, i have the gut feeling the game sucks......

Last edited:

Found out version 3.1 the best for me (deep DL+no offside trap). Starting every game with 3.1 (even against top teams) and i have won Europa League with Lech Poznan (first season)

Like I said.. This is Football. Football is not just like 1 + 1 = 2. Every tactic can be a **** for someone and for the other a winning tactic!

Good to see the versions doing well for you, guys!

New season same results :) Smashed Spurs 4-1 in Comm Shield then 1st league game just beat Villa away 0-4.

Back