ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

v1 and v1.1 :)

are you using defensive positioning like in the OP? i'm doing fairly well with v1 & 1.1 but i'm only winning like 1/2-0 and drawing 0-0 quite a bit aswell. basically struggling to score even though it's very stable at the back. was wondering how you're scoring so many.

are you using defensive positioning like in the OP? i'm doing fairly well with v1 & 1.1 but i'm only winning like 1/2-0 and drawing 0-0 quite a bit aswell. basically struggling to score even though it's very stable at the back. was wondering how you're scoring so many.
Im just using the v1 tac against Pool,City,Arsenal,Chelsea then v1.1 against the rest. Make sure your ind training is done :)

Im just using the v1 tac against Pool,City,Arsenal,Chelsea then v1.1 against the rest. Make sure your ind training is done :)

yeah that's what i'm doing aswell after following your advice earlier in the thread! i ask my assistant manager to do individual training. do you do it yourself then? like i said, i'm unbeaten in about 15 games but i'm barely scoring. have lewandowski up top and he's only got like 4 in 12 or something. just to confirm, you are using defensive positioning for match prep yeah?

yeah that's what i'm doing aswell after following your advice earlier in the thread! i ask my assistant manager to do individual training. do you do it yourself then? like i said, i'm unbeaten in about 15 games but i'm barely scoring. have lewandowski up top and he's only got like 4 in 12 or something. just to confirm, you are using defensive positioning for match prep yeah?
Yes def poss. But I do training mate.

Cardiff V.5 Test UPDATE

League

View attachment 330931

Stats

View attachment 330930

Fixtures

View attachment 330929

So far so good. I was letting in a few goals and leaking for a bit there, but swapping to low tempo seemed to have helped a bit, atleast away from home. Macheda has also started to score and i got jo Inge Berget back from Celtic wich has helped a lot.

Is it just me, or does v5 and v5.1 look exactly the same?
Both say Attacking mentality, and 12 instructions?

Is it just me, or does v5 and v5.1 look exactly the same?
Both say Attacking mentality, and 12 instructions?

Oops! ****. I updated the OP and added new V5 and V5.1 links. But something went wrong. Change one mentality to Control, mate!

No probs mate. Just train player to position and role they will play in tactic :)

alrite mate just sorted all this out. see if it makes a difference! do you have the players on average or heavy workload? do you ever learn new preferred moves? i've only ever let my assistant do my training and he normally does all this.

Im using the COntrol version, the attacking one is just crazily poor defencively, and it even seem worse offencively, depending ofc on how you're opponent plays.

Only tinkering i do to change the match picture is to use lower tempo to get better controll of the game if i need that, and high tempo if i need a goal.

Used lower tempo away to Roterham now, dominateed but could not score and was 1-0 down fro ma own goal after first half.
swapped to high tempo and won 4-1.

View attachment 330928

alrite mate just sorted all this out. see if it makes a difference! do you have the players on average or heavy workload? do you ever learn new preferred moves? i've only ever let my assistant do my training and he normally does all this.
Never change PPMs and use Average.

hey christian what do you do with OI's? do you leave to the assistant? i cand find the answer on the thread, thanks in advice!

AHRG!!!!

Beat Bolton at home 8-0 secured the championship and forwarded to next game, was going to save, was thinking about it, but wanted to check Møller Dæhli's condition, so i clicked his name..... "error blablabla5555 press ok to close game"

RAGE!!!!

replayign the game now, 2-0 up at halftime, no new record win i guess :(

Worst thing is that now i lost my record clean sheet. i conceded and won 3-1 :/

**** if only i KNEW waht caused the crashes so i could avoid forcing them!

Last edited:
Back