ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Trying to download the V5 and V5.1 and noticed they are identical. Are they the right files?

Both are attacking and have 12 team instructions.

Its an error from uploader. I will upload season stats now that season ends, and include the tactic. hang on a tiny bit

I will get fm 15 on relase date,,.i see you are doing good job with tactics, so i will try play with your tactics,..i think play with team in league like austria, holland,belgium or something like that,.i will post there my result after first season,..

View attachment 330878

Cardiff City v5

The League

View attachment 330883

The Fixtures

View attachment 330887View attachment 330885

The Stats
View attachment 330884View attachment 330882

The Records

View attachment 330880

Player commendation corner

View attachment 330891View attachment 330890View attachment 330889View attachment 330888View attachment 330881

Here is the players i feel i can thank the most for this awesome season. Missing jsut one of the two cm's was eraly heavy and perfromance dropped as soon as one of them was in need for rest. Luckily i was blessed with not to many injuries for Wittingham and Wolfy this season <3.
Grealish was imminent as AMR for me, and it's to bad i dont have 30m to splash signing him permanently :(
Craig Noone was injured almost all season, but once he was back and forced me to give him a chance in the team he became my top assistor and realy impressed me!

View attachment 330877

View attachment 330879

After getting rewarded heavily for winning the Sky Bet Premiership the Cardiff manager is set to sign the Indian player Kamosh Mahajad aged 36 from Sport Club India in Indian 2nd division to bolster his squad.
The manager said that the fans can thank the English FA for this awesome signing.

In Other news, rumors has it that a private sponsor is in talks with Cardiff willing to sponsor transfers and contracts for Jack Grealish and Luke Garbutt who both impressed for Cardiff this season.
We will be back with more....

Download Tactic:
View attachment 330876 (Controll version)

Some recommended young players (my personal opinion..):

ST:

Jese (top!), Munir El Haddadi, Gotze, Gabriel Barbosa, Donis Avdijaj,

AML:

Depay (beast!), Bruma, Iker Muniain, Ángel Correa, Christian Eriksen, Januzaj (duh..), Raheem Sterling, Rotariu

AMR:

Januzaj, Bruma, Raheem Sterling, Lamela, Rotariu, Zivkovic, Gerard Deulofeu

MC:

Pogba, Lucas Romero, Sergi Samper, Kovacic, Geoffrey Kondogbia, Wilshere, Aaron Ramsey, Tielemans

DM:

Wanyama, Gil Romero, Mathias Ginter, Ruben Neves, Geoffrey Kondogbia

DC:

Éder Álvarez Balanta, Kyriakos Papadopoulos, Kurt Zouma, Shkodran Mustafi, Eliaquim Mangala, Sakho, Marquinhos, Nastasic, Niklas Süle, Juan Jesus, Mathias Ginter,

DL:

De Sciglio, Shaw, Jonathan Silva, Ricardo Rodríguez

DR:

Rafael, Carvajal, De Sciglio, Montoya, Patricio Gabarrón

Last edited:
The link in the opening post is fixed for version 5.1 (control). (K)
Will add later today some more info about training, OI, and more..

View attachment 330870

Cardiff City - The Journey Continues

Transfers

View attachment 330869

Schedule

View attachment 330867

Lineup
View attachment 330868

First Game
View attachment 330866

The Game
View attachment 330865 0-1
View attachment 330864 1-1
View attachment 330863 2-1
View attachment 330862 3-1
View attachment 330861 4-1

Matchstats
View attachment 330860

Notes:

As you can see i was not outplayed, just that Liverpools offencive players were a ehhhhhhhhhhh,
tad better than mine :p
I was up 1-0 and in heaven, then paused the game and asked myself how long it could last.... well Liverpool equalized straight from kickoff and after that it was never any doubt :/

View attachment 330859

Holy !"#!"!%%!%¤ i forgot to sleep.......

Lol, Conn. Thanks for the review. But why don't you use the counter against Liverpool and Milan? Or did you?

Conn, how is your striker playing as a Deep Lying Forward? That's the only position I've had trouble with on this tactic. With F9 I would regularly get 6.0-6.3 ratings & not scoring, but switched to AF & performances of strikers much improved but still not entirely happy with them. I'm Man United btw, so no issues with players not being good enough...

What should I set training to as soon as the pre-season is finished please ? thanks

I'm here just to report that this tactic is working really well for me, and as far as I am testing it seems that with an Advanced Forward it works better than with a False Nine. At least team gets a lot more goals and so does the player ratings.

I use Benzia as a false 9, and he has 8 goals in 3 games. Hopefully he will keep it up:)

Mate, you dont give any instructions about training and Oi's in the first post... It would be nice if you could tell, since its incomplete...

Is everyone else finding that most goals come from corner plays? Either shots at edge of box, working it in from a short corner, or close rebounds from a keeper save?

Is everyone else finding that most goals come from corner plays? Either shots at edge of box, working it in from a short corner, or close rebounds from a keeper save?

Jupp, spot on, but a goal is a goal ;)

Mostly i let in goals from space behind the defence and a cross, except that i concede lots on set pices aswell. i conceded 6 goals in 1 half just from corners last season. from 4-0 at half time to losing 4-6 xD
Most of my own goals come from throw ins or corners, but thats whatthe set pices exploit to.
In other tactics goals from crosses is more usual as fullbacks are offencive, but here they do not come forward as often.

Regarding training, i just keep it on balanced and follow assistant suggestions before matches for match training.
Rest after games not before.

Against liverpool i tried to open with the controll, got the goal then conceeded two goals, so i swapped to lower tempo, short passes and standard. Taht did not work as i didnet create squatt myself, so i flipped back again when down 4-1, and thats when the match stats evened out.

Regarding the striker, MAcheda scored a few last season, and i dident want to change anything because i was testing Christians setup. I do think that DLF or F9 is crucial for the formation to work as intended tho. I think the whole idea is that the striker works as some kind of support setting up the wingers?

Regardless, i might try AF as that have worked good in other tactics, but im not complaining. i think it should be quite possible for world class strikers to score equal if not more goals than they play games easily.

I need to sleep now, im beat, was upall night testing.

Good night/day peeps.

cowboystrekk inc

Back