ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

yes you need to apply conn oi for this tactic. link works fine for me wierd give me a sec

I felt the need to register an account after my success with this tactic before the patch. I managed to win the Champions League with Brentford in 3 seasons. However, after the patch things weren't going so smoothly. I decided to create a possession tactic and test with Southampton. Credit to ChristianEriksen for introducing me to using 4-3-3.

There are two tactics. One is a 'home' tactic which is designed to control the game. I also use it in away matches against lower teams. The other tactic is designed to unsettle the opposition and is mainly used in away matches against stronger teams.

This is the league standings after 14/15 matches:

Jdho7Nu.png

And here are the stats from the match against the current league leaders:

jeZ1VxO.png

The formation is solid defensively (the opponent barely has the ball!) despite conceding 16 goals.

3 of these goals were against Hull when Balanta was sent off after 16 minutes. We still won 4-3. Another 3 conceded away to Man Utd but Anderweireld was sent off after 24 minutes.

Here are a couple more statistics:

- Average possession is 55.21%, second to only Arsenal.
- 0 goals conceded from corners.

I am going to play until the end of the season with these tactics and see if they remain consistent. If they do then I will upload them.

Conn has done a great job of testing this for me, and played a part in the creation. The results from his test have been encouraging. Although mixed due to Hertha's main goal scorer Kalou.Who scored 5 in his first appearance picking up an injury that meant he was lost for the test. Even when results haven't gone in our favour stats have done. I will release this on a separate thread as I believe it has gone past being a tweaked version of Christian's work.

Expect it shortly.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...740-supermike-3-seasons-breaking-records.html

Guzzla. Tactic looks good, playing really nice football. Only issue is conceding late goal after I have put it on defensive. First game was one up and they scored on 95th minute. Second game was 2 up and they scored in 89th and 91st minutes. Any suggestions?

Guzzla. Tactic looks good, playing really nice football. Only issue is conceding late goal after I have put it on defensive. First game was one up and they scored on 95th minute. Second game was 2 up and they scored in 89th and 91st minutes. Any suggestions?

Have you tried team talks? Assertive - Concentrate works well.

I also use that but not working. Next game lost 4-3 to a team in 23rd. Just can't win since the new patch

did you try using stoppers instead of defenders? sometimes i find stoppers doing a better job at defending.

did you try switch the stoppers to defend?

CD (stoppers) like i said wont feet for everyone, try switching both CD's to CD(defend) and let me know how it works, you should see a much better result in term of goal concede

Last edited:
did you try using stoppers instead of defenders? sometimes i find stoppers doing a better job at defending.

Found out.

If you got pace at the back, use stoppers, if you lack pace do not use stoppers...

Back