ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I EDIT MY ORIGINAL POST (PAGE 245) WITH ANOTHER LINK, THE SECOND ONE CHANGES THE CD STOPPERS TO DEFENSE.

FOR THOSE WHO FEEL THEY CONCEDE TO MANY GOALS.

Again i ask : why are there 2 players marking the same post @ defending corners ? (v12)

for the 200 000 time, SET PICE IS ****, WE NEED HELP FINDING A GOOD ONE.

JEEZ the amount of times i have said this.....

sorry, rant over :p

I EDIT MY ORIGINAL POST (PAGE 245) WITH ANOTHER LINK, THE SECOND ONE CHANGES THE CD STOPPERS TO DEFENSE.

FOR THOSE WHO FEEL THEY CONCEDE TO MANY GOALS.

itsn ot conceeding to many goals, from crosses its the least, but all the goals more or less come from passes behind the defence, so if there is a small upgrade possible there i think its very strong.

you can try to put them on defense see how it works for you :), for me it worked better with stoppers but i used them on defense before as well. might give it a try :)
Guzzla - I think because my team is so weak and my defenders too slow I might put them on def.

like i said niall, using stoppers or defenders wasn't conclusive . i used both of them to test the tactic. i felt like for me as i have pretty good defenders that using stoppers would benefit me more.

but using defenders on defense may work as well. the main issue i had with defenders is, with short passes it was harder for me to link the ball to the cd's and maintain better control.

Last edited:
Supermikerino
View attachment 324389 View attachment 324388View attachment 324383View attachment 324382View attachment 324374View attachment 324369View attachment 324367View attachment 324363View attachment 324362View attachment 324360View attachment 324359 View attachment 324354

NOTE: The Leverkusen game was a draw 1-1 but apparently i got FM'ed ><

NOTE 2: Dont get blinded by resoults, i got shitloads of injuries the last games. Kalou is on injurystreak and not avaible (beast), Skjebreid had injury, Hegeler injured, Heitinga injured, Valentin stocker injured, John Brooks injured.... basicly 4 players frm first 11 missing. i had to loan Vitinho and Santana for this run becasue of injuries. Santana is sub par with brooks, but stocker, skjelbreid, heitinga and kalou injuries is realy costly. Great tactic if you want to work from a 5man backline and look forward!

Note 3: Last game played without retain pos... think retain looks better imoa. again injuries in backline, we scraped a draw.

huge + striker scores. kalou 11 in 7 aps (half the test injured)

Last edited:
@guzzla may i ask what type of player suit the MC role? def / creative ?

apologize if this has already been asked, has anyone found a decent set up for attacking corner kicks in 15.1.4? I have ton of corners every game and NEVER score!

thanks

@guzzla may i ask what type of player suit the MC role? def / creative ?

def / creative with decent passing and first touch abilities would be ideal.

i'm using William Carvalho.

he is a DM who is also accomplished as MC which works great for me.

apologize if this has already been asked, has anyone found a decent set up for attacking corner kicks in 15.1.4? I have ton of corners every game and NEVER score!

thanks

Can mod delete this question before i implode?????

Kandersson if you read 1 page ago you would see that there is a set pice question there aswell, and that im looking for a good set pice. as of yet, noone has come up with one.

COPY/PASTERINO: We are looking for good set pices, so if you got some please share with us. much appriciated as the current ones is avrage and not getting any update until a good set pice is found. We got two players on marking near post, deal with it.

Can mod delete this question before i implode?????

Kandersson if you read 1 page ago you would see that there is a set pice question there aswell, and that im looking for a good set pice. as of yet, noone has come up with one.

COPY/PASTERINO: We are looking for good set pices, so if you got some please share with us. much appriciated as the current ones is avrage and not getting any update until a good set pice is found. We got two players on marking near post, deal with it.

I truly apologize, this thread is expanding every minute and it 's hard to keep up with all the posts. Last page is never the same as the minute before!

I will try to pay more attention in the future.

I've scored from loads of corners since the patch using the tactics on these pages. Anyone else getting heaps of penalties?

Okay, I have a request.

Is there anybody here that would be willing to take some time to play with a tactic that I have created through some severe tweaks of Christian's and Conn's tactic. It's starting to become unrecognisable from what they have created but it started with them so I credit them for it.

I am looking to release it as a tactic for mass download soon, but some private testing and feedback from some of you guys could really come in useful before I look to send it out properly.

What I ask is that you plug and play with it. I.e. Leave everything as it is down to the set pieces. If you don't like them let me know after but leave them as they are while testing so your feedback can improve the tactic.

It operates as 5-2-3 in defence and a 3-4-3 in attack.

Over the past three seasons, tweaking as I go. I have won Conference Premier (predicted 2nd), FA Trophy, League 2 (predicted 15th), St Johnstone Paint trophy, League 1 (predicted 11th), Paint trophy again.

Breaking points records and goals scored records all they way. Including my striker scoring 65 goals in all comps.

Conference Premier

View attachment 716254

League 2
View attachment 716256

League 1
View attachment 716259

The striker
View attachment 716260

PM me if you want to test for me. I will give you a mention when (if) it comes to release. It would be most useful if you screenshot me the results of your test as well.

I have a few versions of this for different situations but I will be sending my most common starting tactic for testing.

Conn has done a great job of testing this for me, and played a part in the creation. The results from his test have been encouraging. Although mixed due to Hertha's main goal scorer Kalou.Who scored 5 in his first appearance picking up an injury that meant he was lost for the test. Even when results haven't gone in our favour stats have done. I will release this on a separate thread as I believe it has gone past being a tweaked version of Christian's work.

Expect it shortly.

Guzzla - I can't get your link to work. Says it is broken. Do you use the same OI as the original tactic?

I've scored from loads of corners since the patch using the tactics on these pages. Anyone else getting heaps of penalties?

yes , lots of penalties since new patch , i remarked that too .
for set pieces : i will try tweaking the defending corners . will let you know when i got improvements on this . peace

Back