ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Guzzla - I think because my team is so weak and my defenders too slow I might put them on def.

Yeah thats the idea con :), i hope you are going to put some more test results showing resuits while using CD in defend mode.

Supermike is Standalone.
He was influenced by this tread to create his own tactic thats a 5-2-3 formation.

Good thing with more choices and different formations :)

Thanks mate!

Thanks to you I just defeated FC Barcelona with 6-0 in the CL semi-final after being knocked out of the CL first knock-out stage three years in a row. Awesome tactic.

View attachment 324255

Conn's OI is set everyone to tight marking always, closing down always, and weak foot everyone???

Hey mate, how to convert the downloaded fmf. tactics into tac. files so it can be used in FM game?

Last edited:
Hi guys are there anyone here who still use v10 in this new patch? Is it still working well particularly 10.2? Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.

GREAT TACTICS! Thans!
1st season: Everton (4 position and UEFA CUP WIN)

Found that i was conceding around 30 fouls a game and therefor 6-8 yellow cards using v12.2(Control)

I dropped the "Tackle Hard" from all except the DM and next game got 7 fouls and 0 yellow cards

May be worth a tweak, may of been luck. Who knows!!

View attachment 323980

The number of CCC in this game, should of won by more goals! Also no yellow cards but 23 fouls? Think taking tackling hard off of all but DM is a good thing, i had 5 reds in 3 games previously!

Can somebody please tell what the best tactic for a top team is? There are so many tactics on this thread!!

Back