ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Download v12 from first page, unzip to my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2015/tactics

in game u must import tactics.

import.png

How do u unzip the new tactics coz I can't see it in my tactics screen.

Is it only me having had a drop in results with new patch. Was using v11 and dominating with ease then i revert to V12 but with new patch after 2 games i begun a stretch of 5 games in which i lost 2 and draw 3 between serie A and CL. I was supposed to win all 5. Is it a temporary thing since i changed in those games 2 players from my usual starting 11 (usually it never affects me) or might be the patch?

Guzzla' s tactic is very good the only problem is that i am vulnerable in counterattacks and i have some problems with my defence because my centrebacks are slow (i play with panathinaikos) but i manage to win most of the games because of great attacking play of the tactic and amazing corner efficiency. I am first in greek league and managed to beat everton in europa league quarter finals (4-4 a). Thanks for the great tactic.

i'm glad you love the tactic. conn i hope that considered a good result for herta ^_^

and yes gibernau as i said, u need good defenders for it. stoppers should do the job with the CM dropping back when needed. at least for me it works wonders.

but even with abit worst defenders you still manage to probably outscore most of the teams :)

i'm glad you love the tactic. conn i hope that considered a good result for herta ^_^

and yes gibernau as i said, u need good defenders for it. stoppers should do the job with the CM dropping back when needed. at least for me it works wonders.

but even with abit worst defenders you still manage to probably outscore most of the teams :)

im not looking for good resoutls, im plug and playing wit hassman to compare it to the other v12's.

page 240 it will be uploaded once test is done, but yeah some good play there is, definetivly :)

ok mate, i'll wait to see the other results on 240.

hope to see some testing against more teams, even thou i think playing against the big 3 drawing 2 and winning 1 is pretty nice.

Okay, I have a request.

Is there anybody here that would be willing to take some time to play with a tactic that I have created through some severe tweaks of Christian's and Conn's tactic. It's starting to become unrecognisable from what they have created but it started with them so I credit them for it.

I am looking to release it as a tactic for mass download soon, but some private testing and feedback from some of you guys could really come in useful before I look to send it out properly.

What I ask is that you plug and play with it. I.e. Leave everything as it is down to the set pieces. If you don't like them let me know after but leave them as they are while testing so your feedback can improve the tactic.

It operates as 5-2-3 in defence and a 3-4-3 in attack.

Over the past three seasons, tweaking as I go. I have won Conference Premier (predicted 2nd), FA Trophy, League 2 (predicted 15th), St Johnstone Paint trophy, League 1 (predicted 11th), Paint trophy again.

Breaking points records and goals scored records all they way. Including my striker scoring 65 goals in all comps.

Conference Premier

View attachment 324406

League 2
View attachment 324405

League 1
View attachment 324404

The striker
View attachment 324403

PM me if you want to test for me. I will give you a mention when (if) it comes to release. It would be most useful if you screenshot me the results of your test as well.

I have a few versions of this for different situations but I will be sending my most common starting tactic for testing.

Using the V11 tactic and i must say its a beast, currently undefeated with Chelsea (always start with a decent team till i get my head around the game). However, my strikers just dont seem to score and their ratings are poor. Remy is doing better than Costa. Any ideas on how to get them involved more.

Using the V11 tactic and i must say its a beast, currently undefeated with Chelsea (always start with a decent team till i get my head around the game). However, my strikers just dont seem to score and their ratings are poor. Remy is doing better than Costa. Any ideas on how to get them involved more.

only strikers i have had more than avrage scorings from are Carlos Bacca and Vincent Ababoukar (or whatshisname)

Training in general for sucess and greatness:

Start by training tactic and on VERY HIGH to get tactic fluid for the season.
Change to Team cohision if you bought more than a few players to ensure players "gel" and perform with eachother.

After that set BALANCE and keep that for the whole season while following Assman advice before every match (if you feel the need)

Player training, always set train for the position you want them to play in.

need more help?

Dr. Phil.com

IF you complaine about why you can't according to me set other individual training, then you dident need to read this post ;)

from your testing the conceded amount of goal from my tweak is the lowest among the v12 versions while the scoring is the highest if i'm not mistaken as well.

the thought about putting defenders as stoppers is to manage to slow down the attackers while the rest of the team move down to defense that way you get an overall better defense.

My weak Lowestoft team has won two games 3-2 thanks to Guzzla's tactic. I've been awarded three penalties in two games! Still, we're conceding so many I'm thinking of putting the CDs on defend.

you can try to put them on defense see how it works for you :), for me it worked better with stoppers but i used them on defense before as well. might give it a try :)

Again i ask : why are there 2 players marking the same post @ defending corners ? (v12)

Back