ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

great job sw33z :)

i forgot to mention :
* for V11 i used OI from opening post but without showing onto weaker foot
* for V12 i used OI from opening post but without showing onto weaker foot and added hard tackling for the 3 lasts slots (strikers)
* nextv5 : i use only tight marking & closing down on allways as OI , no hard tackling nor show onto weaker foot
* Guz5Sw33z ( designed for vs stronger teams ) : same OI as nxtv5 .

whats your opinion about this lads ?

All these tactics work well even without a single OI applied, just a heads up for lazy people like me who can't be bothered to do OI before every match.

Hey guys,

Back into FM, now with 15 version.... I saw about the tweakarino and going back the pages searching I found two links, one that ends in "64579689df80.fmf" which I presume is the original, and another that ends in "D5D982AD9807.fmf" Is the first the original tweakarino or there's another some pages back?

Thanks in advance for any help ;-)

I don't know if anybody here plays in Brazil, so I'll be able to see how these tactics work in my home country.

Regards.

Indeed !! i had the xxxxdf80.fmf on my pc but don't know where from . the other one is on page 260+- . it would be nice to have this sorted out . which of those 2 versions of v12 tweakerino is the "right" one to use ?

Are the tweaked versions better than the "normal" V12?

Btw looking forward to the 3 striker tacitc :D

Indeed !! i had the xxxxdf80.fmf on my pc but don't know where from . the other one is on page 260+- . it would be nice to have this sorted out . which of those 2 versions of v12 tweakerino is the "right" one to use ?

Although conn is the person to says about his work :) the one with the 2 IF and not 1 Winger and 1 IF seems to be better... I have used them both and some times in the same match for testing purposes and the one with the 2 IF (i think it is V12 Tweakarino_E71E3750-D25A-45E2-80FB-D5D982AD9807) almost always (90-95%) has better outcome.... Hope i helped !

Although conn is the person to says about his work :) the one with the 2 IF and not 1 Winger and 1 IF seems to be better... I have used them both and some times in the same match for testing purposes and the one with the 2 IF (i think it is V12 Tweakarino_E71E3750-D25A-45E2-80FB-D5D982AD9807) almost always (90-95%) has better outcome.... Hope i helped !

nice input ! could you explain how it is better ? you see better play with the if's ? i'm thinking of making an overload version of Guzzla's last tactic (nxt5 using 2 wingers & 1 cf ) combined with some concepts from v12tweakerino . peace

From what i have seen in the 2 IF formation beside the fact that both IF contribute more to the game (both by scoring and by giving assists) the 2 CWB also participate more... Also the fact that the DM has been changed from Anchor Man to BWM seems to provide a better flow of the game especially when the ball is distributed from CD to the midfielders. For example and to talk with numbers see an example of my right and left CWB last year. Both of them are not something special based on attributes but they performed outstanding winning me a undefeated championship, cup winner and most importantly Uefa Cup winner with Panathinaikos.
View attachment 323408View attachment 323407

Wow was a lot of posts here now :p

Seems Guzzla has done a good job with his tweak. I havent played any FM today or yesterday, im bussy preparing for an interview i got tomorrow.
Keep enjoying the game lads!

Well, good luck then! :D

guz u have a new tactic after nxt5?

sure mate, i'm always working on new ways to improve the tactic even more, the nxt series has just started :)

and no i haven't made a new tweak, there is sw33z tweak which is build mostly to play against much stronger opponents specially when playing away games, and been the extreme underdog, nxt5 is the last and best version at the moment :).

Last edited:
Have anyone picked up a mid table team and became champions in first season in 15.1.4 or something like that?

You set tackle hard before each game on OI? :)

thanks

like i said, only against very strong opponent where you are clearly a big underdog against them.
otherwise leave tackle at nothing.

Magical season at the new stadium Gibbs Arena

8.21!!!

Thanks Eriksen and Conn !

Hey guys have any of you who make the tactics got YouTube or anything? Also what versions or the tactic would you recommend for a champ team that is supposed to get into the playoffs. Also with the OI is it a must have to set them all to the same no matter the opponent or change them between the big boys and the rest?

Back