ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

what do you mean confused?
On the front page you can pick whatever one u want.
The tweaks and sutch havent been tested enouhg to be frontpage matherial yet. if they come through then OP will be updated. Christian is on it as we speak.

what do you mean confused?
On the front page you can pick whatever one u want.
The tweaks and sutch havent been tested enouhg to be frontpage matherial yet. if they come through then OP will be updated. Christian is on it as we speak.
Sorry if my English isn't good. I can't find on the OP which tactic works on which version. I'm using the 15.1.3. I would like to try the v12/guzzla/your latest tweek but I can't find out wich of them would work with 15.1.3 thanks again!

I'm not sure I understand. I will try to rephrase. Since the newest version of the game is 15.1.4. Are all the tactics I mentioned in my last post work with 15.1.3 (which is older)

Ok let me explaine (sorry talpoy).

The Opening Post contains all consistent tactics tested enough so that we feel they are what we officialy can release and deliver to the community. The tactics there shoudl work good for 15.1.4, but as you can see from the pages and pages and pages of posts, there is a lot getting tested atm, but nothing has been tested enough for Christian to update the OP, however he is working on it.

If you go a few pages back, Guzzla has a exciting release wit han updated version of his tactic. Im sure it will be on the frontpage as soon as Christian ahs found time to test it and confirm.

I also have a Tweakarino around page 260 wich i need further testing with.

So as it stands now, i would probably say go for Guzzlas tweak a few pages back, becasue he has played a lot of FM on the new patch, and he has great success with it.

Hope this helps :)

View attachment 323464

@Guzzla and @Sw33z, do you think the Sw33z tweak should be used in any situation you would have once suggested the other tweak for playing stronger teams / holding a lead? That was switching to counter and moving the CM to a box to box.

Basically, is there any reason to have both tactics trained, or is Sw33z's tweak all around more effective for both of those situations (in your opinion)?

Ok let me explaine (sorry talpoy).

The Opening Post contains all consistent tactics tested enough so that we feel they are what we officialy can release and deliver to the community. The tactics there shoudl work good for 15.1.4, but as you can see from the pages and pages and pages of posts, there is a lot getting tested atm, but nothing has been tested enough for Christian to update the OP, however he is working on it.

If you go a few pages back, Guzzla has a exciting release wit han updated version of his tactic. Im sure it will be on the frontpage as soon as Christian ahs found time to test it and confirm.

I also have a Tweakarino around page 260 wich i need further testing with.

So as it stands now, i would probably say go for Guzzlas tweak a few pages back, becasue he has played a lot of FM on the new patch, and he has great success with it.

Hope this helps :)

View attachment 718339

Man thanks for your help. This would be my last question I promise! You said the tactics would work well with the 15.1.4 however I'm using the 15.1.3 so which tactics are recommended with the version I'm using?

Michell .sam

If i was starting a save now i would use Guzzla's +Chr.Eriksen attack higpress +Tweakarino (overload)

That is offencive as **** and gives you options to swap things around a bit if you need to change the game a bit.

Man thanks for your help. This would be my last question I promise! You said the tactics would work well with the 15.1.4 however I'm using the 15.1.3 so which tactics are recommended with the version I'm using?

The changes from 1.3 to 1.4 was mainly nerfing the crosses from wingers a bit, so only difference if ure stil on 1.3 shoudlbe that you will concede a bit more from crosses, but you will also score more from them :)

it should all work very well!

Good luck bud!

Currently using this tacs in an online game but 3 of my other friends are also using it lol. Any tips, recommendation to beat this tactics?

@Guzzla and @Sw33z, do you think the Sw33z tweak should be used in any situation you would have once suggested the other tweak for playing stronger teams / holding a lead? That was switching to counter and moving the CM to a box to box.

Basically, is there any reason to have both tactics trained, or is Sw33z's tweak all around more effective for both of those situations (in your opinion)?

Hi Mitchell.sam
the switching to counter and moving the CM to a box to box has been changed indeed . in my tweak of guzzla's v5 i now use a central mid on defend , left mc on support instead of attack and right mc like it was before . changed some team instuctions too to make it work . this setup is really better then the previous one imo . When playing vs stronger teams ( esp. away games) i suggest my version . normal games i would go for guzzla's v5. and as Conn suggested you could try Tweakerino v12 to use when u really need a goal (overload ) . with these 3 ( i only use v5 & my tweaked v5 btw ) u could crush everyone i think .
Also : i tried my version in some easy home games too -> scores less but concedes less too . i think you could use it for any situation but needs a bit of further testing at home . peace

nxt5 is my latest :)

Mate this is working superbly

I have managed to get Hartlepool up from League 2 to the Championship with petty much the same squad, but really was hit and miss, and managed to win the play offs, but wasn't great in the season

Started using your formation in the championship, the squad is very small and limited, but only last 3 games all season (In January now), not scoring many and drawing a lot, but that is down to my team and not the formation

Always keep a settled squad, and promote youth players (which takes time with Hartlepool)

Much prefer formations like this which keep it tight and solid, probably won't last but keep it up! I'll be watching this thread!

Generel Training : Balanced (Team Cohesion and Tactical in Pre-Season)
Match Prep: Match Tactics

Sorry if I've missed it, but do you use any individual training Guzzla?

Back