ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

From what i have seen in the 2 IF formation beside the fact that both IF contribute more to the game (both by scoring and by giving assists) the 2 CWB also participate more... Also the fact that the DM has been changed from Anchor Man to BWM seems to provide a better flow of the game especially when the ball is distributed from CD to the midfielders. For example and to talk with numbers see an example of my right and left CWB last year. Both of them are not something special based on attributes but they performed outstanding winning me a undefeated championship, cup winner and most importantly Uefa Cup winner with Panathinaikos.
View attachment 718478View attachment 718480

tx again :) i've just made a setup with :
1 GK defend
2 IWB support
2 CD stopper
1 CM support
2 AP attack
2 W attack
1 CF attack

needs testing now :)

must say tweakarino is very good, if you have both nxt5 and tweakarino + the new 4 3 3 tactic you are set to go against anything :)

Sorry if been asked mate! But how would you use those 3?

ideal will be to use tweakarino against teams who exploit the middle , nxt5 for teams who play wider and 4-3-3 just to win by 6 7 goals teams that are not a danger to you. but that's just my opinion. all the tactics should work well for any situation anyway, but that would be ideal in my opinion.

must say tweakarino is very good, if you have both nxt5 and tweakarino + the new 4 3 3 tactic you are set to go against anything :)

Missed something...
What is the new 4 3 3 tactic you're talking ?

check the first page, there is a new tactic in town, still on testing thou :)

Give up now No Signal , I have played FM and CM for 15-20 years, and finds no joy in cheating , learn to appreciate the works of others instead

Time to eat now !

Ok,tried all of v11,12,13 none of them worked for me,i played Swansea and i was nowhere near you results.Don't know what to do,it's getting frustrating

Back