ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hello everyone.

I wasn't member but since I used the your tactics I wanted to thanks you.
Last year in Bundesliga 2 we got champion the first year with V11 and for the second year in the B1, we just won the title on the very last day.

http://www.casimages.com/i/141202123536478767.png

This year we would have used mostly v12 press, but also sometimes to times others versions of tactics from this topic.

Thanks everyone !

Last edited:
After 2 seasons at PSV Eindhoven with CE's 10.2 tactic and real good results I was asked to manage ManUTD after Louis van Gaal left to enjoy his retirement. I started using a tweaked version I found somewhere in this thread and had some more real good results and won everything I could win. While I was deciding to stay or move on I was asked to join Barcelona after they fired Luis Enrique.
I couldn't resist and decided to try out another version of this tactic and went with Guzzla's nxt2 tactic. I posted some screens of my results halfway the season at page 271 if I'm correct and just finished the whole season. Guzzla that nxt2 is AMAZING. Have seen some great tactics over the years in my CM/FM experience and yours is way up there! I know nxt5 is your latest and will try that one out with a new game (will post results ofc), but nxt2 is my favourite by far and couldn't resist posting some more screens after completing the whole season. Keep up the good work! This goes for others like CE, Conn and many more also! Thanks guys for some amazing tactics.

meanwhile while searching for new tweaks this happend

managed to beat juv with their chrismass formation ... well i beat them alright

View attachment 323309

reality at its greatness :D

After 2 seasons at PSV Eindhoven with CE's 10.2 tactic and real good results I was asked to manage ManUTD after Louis van Gaal left to enjoy his retirement. I started using a tweaked version I found somewhere in this thread and had some more real good results and won everything I could win. While I was deciding to stay or move on I was asked to join Barcelona after they fired Luis Enrique.
I couldn't resist and decided to try out another version of this tactic and went with Guzzla's nxt2 tactic. I posted some screens of my results halfway the season at page 271 if I'm correct and just finished the whole season. Guzzla that nxt2 is AMAZING. Have seen some great tactics over the years in my CM/FM experience and yours is way up there! I know nxt5 is your latest and will try that one out with a new game (will post results ofc), but nxt2 is my favourite by far and couldn't resist posting some more screens after completing the whole season. Keep up the good work! This goes for others like CE, Conn and many more also! Thanks guys for some amazing tactics.

do you play with conn's oi's ?

So made it through the last of the matches in 2014 with Vitesse. 18 matches played, 18 matches won. 66 goals scored and 10 against. My striker, who I didn't think would fit as a False 9, has 15 goals. My left winger has 12. My right winger and right back have combined for 23 assists. I have 3 players averaging over 8.00 and they are players who play almost every match. This is easily the most I've seen a side over-perform in many versions. Bravo for this tactic.

I've been using guzzla's v5, but with a few defensive tweaks. Since I'm Stoke in 2nd season, I can't really afford to go completely gung-go so I've done the following tweaks:
- defenders changed from stoppers to defend because two stoppers are just way too risky with such a team
- further on, I us "close down much less" for both centre-backs because without it they step up and close down players in front of them too much, which disjoint the defensive line; I've conceded many chances and goals because of that before the tweak, the opposition would just play a simple one-two to penetrate my defence
- I made CMauto into CMd, but also turned on "close down less" - he's a much needed protection, especially if the other team play attacking football and, even more notably, if they play with an AMC. Mind you, if I'm a better team at home against a team playing without AMC, I leave everything on default guzzla's work

Back