ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Still having plenty of joy with V10 Control.. Reluctant to switch to newer tactic just yet! Maybe next season eh.

View attachment 323260

Edit: Ok got bored so plugged in Tweakarino and wow. That's some good ****.

Last edited:
anyone been using the 3-strikers tac ? any tweak needed ? sounds interesting..3 strikers: RVP - Falcao - Rooney. WOW

Hey guzzla I'm using your nxt5 tactic and it's awesome. I have one problem and I hope you can give me an advice. I'm using the 15.1.3 version of the game and my strikers just don't play well. They score a goal here and there but mostly they get a rating around 6.5. What to do?

Hey guzzla I'm using your nxt5 tactic and it's awesome. I have one problem and I hope you can give me an advice. I'm using the 15.1.3 version of the game and my strikers just don't play well. They score a goal here and there but mostly they get a rating around 6.5. What to do?

switch to f9 instead of CF for 15.1.3

Is anyone actually using a counter version of V12 for really tough matches?
No one has mentioned it so far...

Mby u can help me too, im using yours nt5, and loosing so many goals. Always 4-5 for one match, i have good defenders and dont know what to do;/

i need screenshots of the match's. also is this happening always or happen like once twice? i haven't seen no one conceding some many goals in 1 match using the nxt5, you can always try the nxt2.

Where can i find tweakerino tactic?which page ?somebody who know can help?

Hey guzzla ive been using your nt5 and sw33ts tactics and done really well 1st in the league but ive hit a patch where my possession isn't what it was and the performances arnt what they were. Struggling to win either that or getting 8 ccc's and them getting 1 and winning. I change it around prior to games coming up according to the match report to counter there style I also make sure the OI are set correct for the right opponent. Any ideas guys? Also I've had the last 6 or 7 penalty's saved this and issue for anyone else?

Hello guzla
What tactic is better for Barcelona? I'm alternating between tweakerino and nxt5, very good results but I want to decide by one.
Thnaks.

Back