ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

First of all, thanks to the creators.

That will be my first save in FM15 and it will be with LFC. Which one you recommend to start with? The V12 ones or the Guzzla and SW33Z ones?

First of all, thanks to the creators.

That will be my first save in FM15 and it will be with LFC. Which one you recommend to start with? The V12 ones or the Guzzla and SW33Z ones?

I reccomend guzzla and sweez tactics there awsome aslong as you pay attention to match reports your golden your winning pretty much every thing with a team like Liverpool

guzzla, have you tested your tactic(s) with really poor teams?

i didn't i didn't manage to find someone playing with a really poor team. ^_^

i can't afford time to test it my self at the moment. but it would be nice to see how it works

Well I'm using Leeds if you count that? But im sure I've seen someone doing really well with Gillingham also

I reccomend guzzla and sweez tactics there awsome aslong as you pay attention to match reports your golden your winning pretty much every thing with a team like Liverpool

Thanks. When you say match reports you mean what exactly?

When you get 2 or 3 days before a match it will give you a report on your next opponent. Click on the match report button at the bottom and look to see what style of passing they most commonly use and if there direct change the push higher up to drop deeper or drop much deeper to counter there long balls and if you need to just keep it as it is. And use sw33z tactic for the hard game using the same method and you should be fine

guz i must thank you for create that tac.
it works like charm for me

When you get 2 or 3 days before a match it will give you a report on your next opponent. Click on the match report button at the bottom and look to see what style of passing they most commonly use and if there direct change the push higher up to drop deeper or drop much deeper to counter there long balls and if you need to just keep it as it is. And use sw33z tactic for the hard game using the same method and you should be fine

all should read this :), very good piece of advice :).

i didn't i didn't manage to find someone playing with a really poor team. ^_^

i can't afford time to test it my self at the moment. but it would be nice to see how it works
Hi mate. Sorry if been asked a million times but which one is the most defencive?

Been using the V12 of the opening post for a while. Decided to try the
GUZZLA​
and​
SW33Z​
Tweak for one game and look at the results. Lost for words.

View attachment 323220

Ah yes. I used that similar strategy last season depending on the possession I had. If it was 60/40 for me, I would use the drop deeper option. If not, I would go with the high defensive line.

Sorry for keep making questions but from guzzla's, should I go with nxt5 one? Thanks.

Shout out to Guzzla for the idea of using Inverted wingbacks.. Started to apply that concept on my tactic and has been working great so far. Also tried nxt5, great tactic mate. Keep it up.

do you play with conn's oi's ?

Sorry about the late reply Jimm_x_ ... yes I play with Conn's oi's.
I'll add a screenshot and shots of total yellow/red cards with tackling even set to hard during the entire season.

Right playing with Utd and found a system that works for me at last. Using Guzzla and Sw33z tweak for tough games homes and away. Using NxtPlay5 for all other prem and CL games. Then using the 3 STR tactic for easy cup games and teams in the bottom 3 :)

Back