ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

i think 1-2 pages back there is a post about when i use and how i use any of them

i never do unless its been tested by a few people (already testing) and 100% sure its ready.

but i'm working fast :)

Well for future reference if you need testers for a tactic your de bugging give me a shout

Hey i have some problem with nxtPlay5. I won every game in home and draw everything away. What can fix it?

combine it with this piece of nice advice by jamie:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jamie045

When you get 2 or 3 days before a match it will give you a report on your next opponent. Click on the match report button at the bottom and look to see what style of passing they most commonly use and if there direct change the push higher up to drop deeper or drop much deeper to counter there long balls and if you need to just keep it as it is. And use sw33z tactic for the hard game using the same method and you should be fine

hey guz
where exactly i can see the passing style?

Hey i have some problem with nxtPlay5. I won every game in home and draw everything away. What can fix it?

That's a good question...every tactic from this thread I've tried has the same problem; great at home, poor away.
Even with suggested tweaks it's still the same...

i never do unless its been tested by a few people (already testing) and 100% sure its ready.

but i'm working fast :)

That's a good question...every tactic from this thread I've tried has the same problem; great at home, poor away.

When playing away from home use SW33Z tactic and make sure you have the OI set like in the OP as it helps to no end. Also make sure when your facing smaller teams that do the big long balls to set it from push higher up to drop deeper or drop much deeper. But you've got to look what's happening during the match and change what you need to, to get the result, you need to change the OI tho if your facing bigger or smaller teams like taking the tackle harder instruction off for smaller teams and leaving it on for bigger teams

Last edited:

i don't agree about that, a lot of people here including me have no problem winning away games. and if they are extremely hard they use nxt5 sw33z tweak and it work's great for them. ofc that by nature away games will be harder but if you followed every single of my and other advice about how to prep right for a match and the tweaks needs to be made for each situation you should have no problem, nether the less you should provide some screenshots, and details about those games, if its any game, if its most games or just some.. what kind of play style they are using, what is their formation so we can help you fix this because as you see not many experiencing what you do.

noam: when you get a scout report 1-3 days before the game you can see it on the bottom right side of that email/msg

there is a a photo of positions on the court and such, near it on the right side you see what is the most common way, it shows by numbers.

Well, I would say.. play some more agressive in away games. I think the opponent is trying to football more short at home with more pressing than in away games. So be more agressive, tackle harder and press more. Or maybe try exploit the flanks!

what christian have said, when any of us making a tactic we cannot prep it for any situation, we try to make as many versions as well can to suit most of the games, but stuff like prep the players, and tweak the tactic to suit a specific game, that we cannot do. the tactic is the, the core of it, the instructions the positions, rest is on you, and the tactic works trust me. :)

i can only base my opinion off my own experience but i have an arsenal save that is about to start its 3rd season, the first year i used v11 of the base tactic using the press in home games and then adjusting based on the opponent playing style away, however in the big away games i used the counter formation from the start and this lead to some heavy defeats. Compare this to my 2nd season where i went attacking and offensive from the start even in tough away games and i went unbeaten in the league beating Chelsea 4-1 home and away. You will concede but you will score goals where as counter in my experience is just too defensive and it invites pressure

The problems of away games are...
- if I drop deeper, I invite more pressure and concede
- if I play more aggressive, more pressing, hard tackling and such, the opposition always plays through my gaps made by that aggression

Neither happens in home games, that's why it's frustrating.

The problems of away games are...
- if I drop deeper, I invite more pressure and concede
- if I play more aggressive, more pressing, hard tackling and such, the opposition always plays through my gaps made by that aggression

Neither happens in home games, that's why it's frustrating.
Well, I would try (in that case) no drop deeper and no press more. :)

Back