ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Right playing with Utd and found a system that works for me at last. Using Guzzla and Sw33z tweak for tough games homes and away. Using NxtPlay5 for all other prem and CL games. Then using the 3 STR tactic for easy cup games and teams in the bottom 3 :)

great mate, thats why there are 3 nxt tactics out there, they are used in diff situations, overall the nxt5 would be an all rounder compared to the rest but it doesn't mean you don't need to use them or tweaking it by your self based on the other team playstyle like jamie said page 293. you wont need anything at least until the next patch. right now i wouldn't dare to tweak anything else, and probably couldn't even tweak a better nxt for the time been.

When you get 2 or 3 days before a match it will give you a report on your next opponent. Click on the match report button at the bottom and look to see what style of passing they most commonly use and if there direct change the push higher up to drop deeper or drop much deeper to counter there long balls and if you need to just keep it as it is. And use sw33z tactic for the hard game using the same method and you should be fine

hey mate can you give SS for that?
i cant find it

Man this thread is popular. Been waiting to get time to come and look at it and start a save and it grows like booom !

Catching up on the last few posts and downloading the guzzla tactic pack I see there are a total of 4 tactics. To simplify it:

nxt2: more wingplay, against opponents with plenty of midfielders?
nxt3: same as above, but more defensive?
Nxt5: (Against all other teams?)
Guz5Sw33z: Hard away games. Good defensively ?

I'm going to start a save with Hartlepool in L2 so lets see how it fares there :)

nxt2 adds a flank play dimension, a lot of cross attempts as well.
nxt3 same tactic as nxt2 only for those who don't have pace defenders that are required for nxt2
nxt5 a more stabilized version compared to the nxt2 in term of control and defense in exchange for crosses, and a bit less flank exploiting
nxt5 sw33z tweak. is a tactic based on the nxt5 , it is more defensive than the rest of the tactics, it will shot less on target compared to the rest however the deadly attack will stay the same. it is mainly used in hard home games that you are clearly the underdog or hard away games in general.
the 4-3-3 new tactic offers insane attack (you can find it on the first page) it is best used against teams that are not a danger to you, just to kill them totally, probably will offer around 4-7+ goals if used on the weaklings :P

combine it with this piece of nice advice by jamie:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jamie045

When you get 2 or 3 days before a match it will give you a report on your next opponent. Click on the match report button at the bottom and look to see what style of passing they most commonly use and if there direct change the push higher up to drop deeper or drop much deeper to counter there long balls and if you need to just keep it as it is. And use sw33z tactic for the hard game using the same method and you should be fine

Last edited:
@Guzzla:

I´m sorry for not reading through 295 pages, but what training do you use? If none specifically.Or is it up to me to handle that to make it most of the tac ?

@Guzzla:

I´m sorry for not reading through 295 pages, but what training do you use? If none specifically.Or is it up to me to handle that to make it most of the tac ?

i use balance all the time and what the asst coach is offering me for the specific match.
team coh before the season start :)

Ah yes. I used that similar strategy last season depending on the possession I had. If it was 60/40 for me, I would use the drop deeper option. If not, I would go with the high defensive line.

Sorry for keep making questions but from guzzla's, should I go with nxt5 one? Thanks.

The nxt5 tactic is pretty all rounded but it look at guzzlas post it will show you which tactic is doing what. But my preference would be nxt5 with sw33z tactic along with nxt2 just so you have a range of tactics just in case the AI fathem out how to stop you playing at your best

Sorry about the late reply Jimm_x_ ... yes I play with Conn's oi's.
I'll add a screenshot and shots of total yellow/red cards with tackling even set to hard during the entire season.

nxtplay2 works fantastic for me but cristiano ronaldo scores few goals as a striker

screen shot (=

Basically when your assistant tells you what your team should be preparing for you next match like attacking positioning or attacking set pieces on that same screen there match report I'm not sure if that'd exactly what it's called but yeah its at the bottom right corner its not that noticeable to be fair. Sorry couldnt get a SS as I'm not at my home computer

nxt2 adds a flank play dimension, a lot of cross attempts as well.
nxt3 same tactic as nxt2 only for those who don't have pace defenders that are required for nxt2
nxt5 a more stabilized version compared to the nxt2 in term of control and defense in exchange for crosses, and a bit less flank exploiting
nxt5 sw33z tweak. is a tactic based on the nxt5 , it is more defensive than the rest of the tactics, it will shot less on target compared to the rest however the deadly attack will stay the same. it is mainly used in hard home games that you are clearly the underdog or hard away games in general.
the 4-3-3 new tactic offers insane attack (you can find it on the first page) it is best used against teams that are not a danger to you, just to kill them totally, probably will offer around 4-7+ goals if used on the weaklings :P

combine it with this piece of nice advice by jamie:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jamie045

Great. Do these work on 15.1.3 or just on the latest 15.1.4? Or both?

Back