ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Tactical discussion

Loved this thread to build tactics, ive attached pics ive taken of a hybrid tactic from every tactic posted and made it work for me! top job on every tactic.

sory guys, wich is the best tactic? i'm using rome but i won two title in 2 years, so i'm not underdog so wich tactic could be better for me?

NxTPlay5 is a brilliant tactic, but the only negative is the lack of CCC it creates. If it could create more CCC it would probably lead to an extortionate amount of goals!

Evening all,

I've been playing with V.10 twisting and tweaking until I was happy and I actually feel like I've got a nice control version on the go. It's based mostly on V10 but has some elements I've liked from other versions plus other tweaks to midfield and F9 role.

Basically I wanted to get a structured play so I knew where the goals were coming from. I wasn't happy about the F9 role after the latest patch but a few tweaks and he's absolutely banging them in (tested 15 games with Celta and Larrivey had 19 to his name and capped by Italy!). Added "Sit Narrow" to the IF and he started banging in goals. DL changed to the V12 CWBL and added "Get further Forward" to the winger on the right because the CWB crosses to the far post. Added "Cross Centre" to the right back seeing as the IF comes in and the F9 would be central as well, just made sense really. Tweaked the AP role to a more static role.

The only role I'm tweaking slightly is the MCL. I'm not totally happy with him. If I put him on DLP the AP doesn't perform and the F9's goals dry up. Same thing if I set him to RPM but he performed really well and the inside forward loved it so more tweaking needed.

Below are my OI's that have worked well for me since I started using CE's tactics.

As I mentioned, played a quick 15 game test with Celta and won 13 lost 2 (Barca and Atletic away by an odd goal). Not bad considering the team isn't all too great.

Feedback appreciated!

View attachment 323103

View attachment 323104

@ Guzzla
Great tactics mate. I'm using nxt5 right now , with Bayern Munich. I got one question tho . How do u set your wingers? Winger left - left footed player , and winger R - right footed player? Because i'm 15games in the season and Robben is missing everything on the right wing ,and he is left footed player(make sense , because he cuts inside and shoot) ,and Ribery is not so good either on the right wing. I tried the change on the half time ,and sometimes it works , but still... Those are 2 of the best wings on the game , and having only 5 goals between them in 15 matches is just absurd. So can you help ? :)

@Conn Thank you for the rock solid tactic. It made my life a bit nicer ,after winning 10 Seria A titles , 7 CL ,and countless other minor trophies ,with LAZIO
Conn per sempre con noi !!! Ultra mentalita dal 1900.

Have someone already palyed NEXT5 or TWEAKARINHO enough to say which suits better for a midtable team?

Back