ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Now Koen has tweaked nxt6, and the tweak is with 3 strikers. So if you have better strikers now I suggest you to use tweaked nxt6 tactic :D

Is nxt6 actually available somewhere to download, i couldnt see it in the OP?

Is nxt6 actually available somewhere to download, i couldnt see it in the OP?
I'm pretty sure that it hasn't been released to the public yet and "they" are putting the tactic through it's final testing.

I apologize from all about the back to back posts but since i have managed to read all the posts in this thread (yeap 3K posts and still counting) i wanted to create a small guide on how you can make these tactics work for you (something requested a lot of times)
I may not be a tactic genius as other guys here (Guzzla, ChristianEriksen, Conn etc) but if i am good at something is making my team taking the most out of their creations. So let's start:

1. Taking Over A Team - Set Your Goals for the year.
First you need to understand the potential of your team and make comparison with the other teams in your league.
For example if you are taking over a team with media prediction to be 15th out of 18 teams then you need to understand that none of this tactics can make you Champion in just one year (although the guys in this thread can improve their tactics in a level that even this can be possible :)).
This is important because i saw posts with people managing low level teams (their goal was to avoid relegation) being in a position to challenge European qualification and stating that their team didn't go well! When your goals are clear then we can proceed to the tactic selection.

2. Tactic Selection
After your goals are set you need to decide on what tactic can make you achieve this goal. From this thread i would suggest:

View attachment 721882

3. Tactic Preparation – Pre Season
Now you are 50% ready. You know what the best for your team is and you want or better Demand to start playing as requested. This will not be done automatically though. You need to prepare your team for this. My suggestions:
o Make a pre-season of at least 5-6 weeks
o Arrange 6 friendly matches for your team. The matched should be scheduled as below:
o At the first 2-3 matched low level teams so as your team to gain confidence, learn how to attack and boost morale.
o 1-2 Matches with similar level teams in order to see how your team is performing.
o 1 Match with a bigger team because you need to see what you managed during this period and how ready you are.
o Training should be set as Team Cohesion to heavy and Tactics as match preparation. NO REST before or after match.

4. Transfers/Loans
If you have a budget for transfers or loans use it wisely. See what the tactic demands on each position and start upgrading your team where is weaker. So if your team requires a Complete Forward and you have none start searching for this guy. If your team is ok in all positions then see in which one is the lowest stars and search for a better option.

5. Training During Season
During season I would suggest:
  • Balanced – Average (You can change it for some weeks to other options if your team needs it, e.g fitness or team cohesion if you buy a lot of players during January)
  • If in the next game prediction is that you will win - Att. Movement
  • If in the next game prediction is that you will not win - Def. Positioning
  • In case you have a good scout for next opposition and suggests that the opponent is strong and or weak in other areas use his recommendation but only if the scout is good and you trust him
  • Use the Rest option only after the game.
  • The rest option before the game can be used during the end of the year if your team has a lot of games and players need to gain some fitness.
6. Player Training
Players should be trained on the position they will play. So train them based on their tactical role for your team. I wouldn’t suggest to train them in a specific attribute except a player is really weak in one and you need to make him better in this before train him for his role.

7. Team Talks
Your teams expects from you to be fair with them. So you cannot be a low level team playing against Barcelona and demand from them to win. You need to be very careful with this as it may damage your team morale and ruin all your chances to take something.

8. Build You Team
After all of the above your team will start performing. From you it is expected to upgrade the team month by month, year after year. You need to scout for players that fit your team and not for great players that you cannot use.

I hope that all of the above were helpful especially for the newcomers in this game.

Once more sorry for the long post.

someone should put this on 1st page, and then spoiler it!! To prevent repetitive questions like : which tactic is more suitable for my <insert choice of team here>

oh yea, just to add:

i'm rotating tactics in between: tweakarino, nxtPlay6 and also that 3 strikers tactic by OP. my AC Milan went unbeaten in 2 seasons.

Last edited:

someone should put this on 1st page, and then spoiler it!! To prevent repetitive questions like : which tactic is more suitable for my <insert choice of team here>

oh yea, just to add:

i'm rotating tactics in between: tweakarino, nxtPlay6 and also that 3 strikers tactic by OP. my AC Milan went unbeaten in 2 seasons.
How can you make a spoiler?

Tryed using your 3 striker tactic Christian won 1st two games both away against spurs and Chelsea after then I got slaughtered by Everton and Southampton and burnley all at home!! Used the drop tactic for away and the press for home matches !! Seem to,have plenty of opportunities 20+ And 55% possession strikers just can't seem to hit a barn door :/

Thanks to Guzzlas NxtPlay5 I won everything.
Scored over 100 goals in PL , Got 100 points. Won against Bayern M in the final of CL and Munir scored 30 under 6 months (bought him in January).

The summary:

View attachment 321871

The League:
View attachment 321870

Given that I´m Arsenal and can spend. But I have NEVER been able to get over 100 goals and 100 points earlier.

Awesome man. Thanks!

FULL NEW OP! AND A NEW V15 TEST TACTIC! ^^)

OP looking good and looking forward to giving V15 a try.
Is there a link to V13 somewhere? Can only find mentions to OP on pages 313 and 314, but not in there anymore.
Was looking forward to giving that one a try too.

And this is why I decided to keep my inside forwards (V13), instead of wingers (V14, V15);

7143tc.jpg

Last edited:
Back