ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Probabaly a simple question, but how do I get it in the game? Put it in the tactics folder but I can't find it in game. Says it's a RAW file rather than TAC or FMF

RAR files are compressed folders. You have to place it on your desktop, extract it and then your files will be located in there.

hello, to start the game with Manchester City, what tactics you advise me ? 13 versions or versions 1 ???

hello, to start the game with Manchester City, what tactics you advise me ? 13 versions or versions 1 ???

That really is not a question that can be answered. You have to go in and test them out yourself. But, I'd start with the latest version. The point of the different versions is to make improvements, not to come out with a completely different tactic. So, in theory, v13 is the best one. But it all depends.

Hopefully I can release the new versions 14 tonight. With inside forwards. Some input from you all is always good.

I asked for help with a question not sarcasm from a virgin.....I don't have the time to read through 300+ pages to try and find out for myself.

Need some help! Been using a combination of nxt5, Guz5Sw33z and Tweakarino with Southampton. Got to January and was 5 points clear at the top only losing one game on the way. I've never changed my approach apart from the occasional tweaking as per the OP. However, all of a sudden in I can't buy a win! Noticed a huge decrease in shots on target and CCCs. No idea what's happened as I'm mixing up the tactics quite often. Any help would be good!!! Cheers

hello mate, first of all thanks for using the tactic, however, the nxt has its own thread with the new nxt6 which you should try out.
:)

Cheers mate, I'll have a look. Still have the same problems though haha

The Tweakarino works like a treat. Scores goals for fun but is still a bit weak at the back so sometimes you can get caught out by big teams if you can't manage to break through the giant teams and not outscore them.

hello mate, first of all thanks for using the tactic, however, the nxt has its own thread with the new nxt6 which you should try out.
:)

won the PL with everton 1st season using nxt5. wheres your thread?

I need some little more time to make sure the new versions are an improved of the versions 13. Still two IF’s. I think it will be uploaded tomorrow evening or tonight.
*The SW33Z tactic will be uploaded again in the opening post.

thanks for the tactic, won league first season Roma using the 3 striker pack.... conceded a **** of a lot of goals though & am thinking of changing the advanced playmakers to either roaming PM or box to box so i get more protection... as it would more suit my players (Nainggolan, Strootman etc)

also i had decent success changing the middle striker to a poacher providing they have good off the ball movement

Using the V8 With Ajax.
First season now but ging to ben Champions soon 13 points clearing of PSV alvast in februari and psv game is in soon.

Champions league maten aanstaande freaking Bayern munich for First knock out, going to see if counter version works.

Wat version woud ben beter because have alot of advanched play makers in me youth

Hello guys! I'm playing with Tottenham and don't Think that my striker is scoring enough! The tactic is just great, but wanna hear what tactic is better if i want to get my striker to bomb goals in? Using v13 Press right now.

Back