ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Will search for them:-) thanks

Christian im using v13 with great results, but now im scoring much less goals from corners. When using guzzla oraz yours previous works it was almost 100% chance to score from corner, now 0 goals from corners in 9 games. It should be that way? Did u change something? I have correct kick takers. Or mby im doing sometjing wrong?

Christian im using v13 with great results, but now im scoring much less goals from corners. When using guzzla oraz yours previous works it was almost 100% chance to score from corner, now 0 goals from corners in 9 games. It should be that way? Did u change something? I have correct kick takers. Or mby im doing sometjing wrong?

v13 with sir goalsalot corner tactic on his current tactic would be broken as ****

Ok Guzzla. Here is the overview of NXT5 with mid club Valencia. I'm in mid season ,and look at those results. I mean ,i don't think there is much more to test with this tactic , its awesome !!! The best one by far on 15.1.3 ,and i will update when they get a second update to the game , not 1.4 :) Next i'll try with small team ,but i think the result will be the same.
So ...Valencia
View attachment 322091View attachment 322090View attachment 322089

started testing the nxplay6 with guzza and the first game is impressive!
(they scored because Balanta passed the ball to their striker lol)

oZEIGYj.png

Here are my (very early) results with NXT5, and using the tweaked version against the bigger teams.

View attachment 322086

I know that it's very early in the season, but I have been so insanely dominant in every match with a small team like AZ, even against teams like Feyenoord and FC Twente, I am blown away. The only goal I conceded was because my keeper passed a free kick straight to a wide open opponent who hit the wide-open goal from midfield.

Here are my (very early) results with NXT5, and using the tweaked version against the bigger teams.

View attachment 721579

I know that it's very early in the season, but I have been so insanely dominant in every match with a small team like AZ, even against teams like Feyenoord and FC Twente, I am blown away. The only goal I conceded was because my keeper passed a free kick straight to a wide open opponent who hit the wide-open goal from midfield.

Because of your screen I really want to start a Feyenoord save with this tactic :P

So is NXT5 for 15.1.3 or .4 .... Sorry if this has been answered but I am seriously getting teased to update the game from 15.1.1! But in the same breath I'm reluctant as I'm owning FM15 with V6 & V6.1!!!

still testing nxtPlay6, 8 CCC in a away game!

(Oportunidades Flagrantes = CCC)

OZJTkdn.png

So is NXT5 for 15.1.3 or .4 .... Sorry if this has been answered but I am seriously getting teased to update the game from 15.1.1! But in the same breath I'm reluctant as I'm owning FM15 with V6 & V6.1!!!

nxt is good for any version

Because of your screen I really want to start a Feyenoord save with this tactic :P
I would if I were you! I think Feyenoord fits this tactic nicely because they have such a strong defense for Eredivisie standards. Combine that with pace on the wings and you'll be coasting to a title despite the lack of a good striker. (I would sign Aron Jóhannsson from AZ if I were you ;))

33mud5w.jpg

seems like yours but.....

PUT AMC taking cornes, in his tatic

i dont test just post a ss cause you ask :P

I tried this it works nothing like what it does while using his tactic and i still let left and right back take

I would if I were you! I think Feyenoord fits this tactic nicely because they have such a strong defense for Eredivisie standards. Combine that with pace on the wings and you'll be coasting to a title despite the lack of a good striker. (I would sign Aron Jóhannsson from AZ if I were you ;))

Haha are you suggesting Kazim Kazim Kazim Kazim Kazim Richards Kazim is not a good striker? :P But I think that is a nice suggestion, also really like him in real life.. how is he doing for you with this tactic?

nxPlay6 testing continues!

nVQJnbT.png

Why are you testing this with the best squad in the world? And no, there is no problem. But it isn't an achievement anymore when you have that kind of squad. But it's your choice.. And don't get me wrong, it looks good. But it isn't a achievement!

Last edited:
Back