ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I've just started to use version 14 the new era, and ive started a game with Arsenal. I'm new to all this and my question is, in the tactics pack there are 3 different versions... Press (use against teams that dont play long ball) drop (use against teams that play long ball) but I cant see when I should use the Attack tactic? Can someone please explain to a noob (A)
Thanks!

I've just started to use version 14 the new era, and ive started a game with Arsenal. I'm new to all this and my question is, in the tactics pack there are 3 different versions... Press (use against teams that dont play long ball) drop (use against teams that play long ball) but I cant see when I should use the Attack tactic? Can someone please explain to a noob (A)
Thanks!
You have to select in the attack versions 'press more and offside trap' (against teams without long ball) or 'drop deeper' against the long ball.

SI released a patch. 15.2. These are always worrisome times. A lot of tactics don't survive the patch. I've always had a feeling that SI looks around tactic threads, finds out what tactics are getting great results, figure out why and then tone it down in the new patch.

hi everyone, juste came to say i used the version 13 and i finished second of the serie A(with Roma) and in semifinal of the C1

this (second) season, i just tested the version 14 (attack version) and... 5 match, 0 goals conceded and 22 goals scored ! I never seen my opponent in 5 matches aha ! However, it was 5 low-end teams so I wait an important game to test it in harder conditions but for now it's brilliant!

OKAY! SOME REAL NEW STUFF!

DOWNLOAD THE PACK.

VERSIONS 14 - A NEW ERA
Use for the attacking version also D-line play.

I just created the tactic again from the begin. Hope it all work out for you! :wub:

GIVE ME FEEDBACK PLEASE! :)

Hello Christian,

I really love your tactics. Tell me, what the differences between DROP PRESS and ATTACK and tell me what s your training and your match prep?? Than you so much

Hello Christian,

I really love your tactics. Tell me, what the differences between DROP PRESS and ATTACK and tell me what s your training and your match prep?? Than you so much

posts 3342 and 3343 explain that for you. As for training, that is something you set up based on the players you have and what they need to work on. As for match prep, bring the bar all the way to the left until tactic is fluid. Then you can either leave it there or scale it down a little bit to have more focus on general and individual training.

posts 3342 and 3343 explain that for you. As for training, that is something you set up based on the players you have and what they need to work on. As for match prep, bring the bar all the way to the left until tactic is fluid. Then you can either leave it there or scale it down a little bit to have more focus on general and individual training.

Thank you.

but how CAN i know what my opponent play??

Things are not really going well with my Ajax team after I downloaded the newest version of the tactic (V14 New Era).
Previously I used V12 and I had a more solid defence and my offensive players were more dangerous. I know that this is relatively few matches still, but I seem to get a negative pattern with the V14 tactic.

Maybe it's the new patch? Or maybe it's just me doing something wrong...

View attachment 321044

WELL..

First of all.. sorry for uploading so much versions. The point is.. I have to do all the tests by myself and I don't have that much time to test a full season. But hereby, I must present you a new version of the tactic. It's a bit of the one of the old versions and a bit of the last one.

I hope there are some people who want to test the new versions 15. I hope people can give the tactic some feedback. That makes it a lot more easier for me to release new versions.

And yes, in my opinion this new versions 15 are better than the versions 14. Good luck!

DOWNLOAD
(JUST A TEST!)
VERSIONS 15

View attachment 321045

I'd like to get some about all players and tactic, but specially the striker and CD's.
Look carefully if the opposition is playing the long ball. It is possible they switch in-game!

Things are not really going well with my Ajax team after I downloaded the newest version of the tactic (V14 New Era).
Previously I used V12 and I had a more solid defence and my offensive players were more dangerous. I know that this is relatively few matches still, but I seem to get a negative pattern with the V14 tactic.

Maybe it's the new patch? Or maybe it's just me doing something wrong...

View attachment 724404
Thanks for the feedback. Was already busy with a new one. Haven't tested the old one too good!

Use Nxt5, also which strikers are you using?
For me Jackson martinez Nxt5 CF support = goals galore. 30+ goals and only in January
Kirby7, i play mostly with Munir up front and sometimes i use depay. Where can i find Nxt5?

i have a good team like olympiakos first season...in the last patch what tactic i must used v9? or v12?

Do you change anything if you are winning by only 1/2 goals with 20-25 minutes to play against teams that press high? Apologies if this question has already been answered.

How are you guys doing in 15.2.0 patch using the nxt5, tweakarino and v12, v13+ here? My FM has been open for a few days I fear closing it and have it auto-update, I see some people here saying they are on patch 15.1.3 and I wonder how they turn auto update off as I can't do this on steam.

Last edited:
How are you guys doing in 15.2.0 patch using the nxt5, tweakarino and v12, v13+ here? My FM has been open for a few days I fear closing it and have it auto-update, I see some people here saying they are on patch 15.4.1 and I wonder how they turn auto update off as I can't do this on steam.

You can use steam offline, then he wont update

Back