ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Using the V8 With Ajax.
First season now but ging to ben Champions soon 13 points clearing of PSV alvast in februari and psv game is in soon.

Champions league maten aanstaande freaking Bayern munich for First knock out, going to see if counter version works.

Wat version woud ben beter because have alot of advanched play makers in me youth

As a fellow Dutchman I might be able to decrypt your English, no offense:). I'm currently playing with Ajax too, and I'm using the v14. I hardly concede any goal in the first half of the season and I score alot. The v14 uses 2 advanced playmakers (attack) on the midfield, so your youth midfielders would perfectly suit the tactic in that way.
However, I'm going to try out the v8 too, just to see what I like the most.

I can´t load the tactics on fm. They are .fmf al my other downloaded tactics are .tac

I can´t load the tactics on fm. They are .fmf al my other downloaded tactics are .tac

Fmf is what SI uses now. They do not show up in your tactics folder. You have to import them through the tactics screen.

As a fellow Dutchman I might be able to decrypt your English, no offense:). I'm currently playing with Ajax too, and I'm using the v14. I hardly concede any goal in the first half of the season and I score alot. The v14 uses 2 advanced playmakers (attack) on the midfield, so your youth midfielders would perfectly suit the tactic in that way.
However, I'm going to try out the v8 too, just to see what I like the most.

Ow **** my autospelling is dutch and It's New Phone That's why it is ****

This tactic has made the game to easy haha. Its really amazing how easy this game becomes with this tactic... I am so used to succes now but it has become a little borring..

OKAY! SOME REAL NEW STUFF!

DOWNLOAD THE PACK.

VERSIONS 14 - A NEW ERA
Use for the attacking version also D-line play.

I just created the tactic again from the begin. Hope it all work out for you! :wub:

GIVE ME FEEDBACK PLEASE! :)

This tactic has made the game to easy haha. Its really amazing how easy this game becomes with this tactic... I am so used to succes now but it has become a little borring..
HAHAH! Great to hear. Check out the latest and see if it works too!

Hey mate.. your tweak of the nxt6 is for me one of the best tactic until now.. you should work on it :D
I mean the 3 strikers tactic!

This question may of been answered before but is it possible to save your OI instead of manually setting them before every match?

Can someone screenshot for me how the report works for finding out opposition passing style

Hey Christian,

When would you use the new V14 attack version? I understand the press and drop...forgive me if this is a ridiculous question?

First game with tactics, and ... this:
Formerly with the V13 was only 1x1

V14 New Era did not give any chance pro Man United. Best tactic. Congratulations Christian

9UPhNNJ.jpg

XvbsJtT.jpg

yt5O7bn.jpg

Can someone please give me a link to the latest version of tweakrino? I can't find it.

Hello guys! I'm playing with Tottenham and don't Think that my striker is scoring enough! The tactic is just great, but wanna hear what tactic is better if i want to get my striker to bomb goals in? Using v13 Press right now.

Use Nxt5, also which strikers are you using?
For me Jackson martinez Nxt5 CF support = goals galore. 30+ goals and only in January

Use Nxt5, also which strikers are you using?
For me Jackson martinez Nxt5 CF support = goals galore. 30+ goals and only in January
First of all, Guzzla's tactics are great. But, the fact that his striker doesn't score has nothing to do with the tactic. Or at least, not that many. As I see how much my striker is scoring.

Back