ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Can please someone recommend me a new team to start a new save in BPL using ericksen tactics? Thanks in advance. Btw, I used V13 in FC Porto and it went pretty well.

haha...seems like OP much neater now with all the spoilers tagged. good job mate!

V14 >> ALL ??

rOJ4Jyt.jpg

CRTSdWf.jpg
9RQRlYv.jpg

So is there a new tactic that has IF , not W now ? Except rock solid tactics. Or did anyone tried to play NXT5 with IF/A rather than W/s ??? I'm asking that because i tried Chelsea , and Hazard and Willian are nowhere near a good W/S , they both score much more goals as IF/A .

mmm, those Burnley results are awesome. Are they on 15.2 ?

If so, are they available anywhere, the "old" versions seem to be missing from OP

View attachment 320703
Could someone explain that to me? It's not the first time in a few games that with a using this tactic(version 15) i lost or draw a game in a annoying way. I have a good players, not to mention tariq, jonathan silva, ruben neves, imbula, tielemans, jovic, schijvers, caulker, mammana, gil romero.

View attachment 725257
Could someone explain that to me? It's not the first time in a few games that with a using this tactic(version 15) i lost or draw a game in a annoying way. I have a good players, not to mention tariq, jonathan silva, ruben neves, imbula, tielemans, jovic, schijvers, caulker, mammana, gil romero.

To be honest, the V15 version (If you're using the Inside Forwards), is complete trash for me because it doesn't suit my squad. It takes all the flair away and creates way less chances.

That's why I use the V13, it suits my team much more, and it makes my team dangerous. Munir, Depay and James Rodriguez score for fun in there.

You just need to see if V15 really suits your team. If it does, then it's just an accident. If it doesn't: It's better to switch to another formation.

The latest patch affected the tactic in a bad way. This weekend I'll be working to fix it. Supermike, if you read this (I am on Tapatalk), thanks for the PM. Will test and let you know!

The latest patch affected the tactic in a bad way. This weekend I'll be working to fix it. Supermike, if you read this (I am on Tapatalk), thanks for the PM. Will test and let you know!
****..I prefer your tac over guzza but..i'll use guzza's in the mean time then..

Morning - I came across your tactic about 2 weeks ago and downloaded the V12 set. I had just finished my first season with Villa and we came 11th using my own tactic. It was too inconsistent, and I'm just not very good at creating my own etc.

Long story short, for the 2nd season I used the Press and Control V12 tactics depending on the opposition, game situation etc. I only went and won the league in the 2nd season as Villa Manager! The tactic was amazing, and I didn't have the greatest team. line-up was this roughly:

Lealli
Peruzzi
Okore
Vlaar
Cissokho
Sanchez
Will Hughes
Dele Alli
Grealish
Dockal
Mitrovic.

Mitrovic scored 27 league goals as the F9! Grealish scored 15, and had 16 assists as the IF. Dockal chipped in with 7 goals and 17 assists. This tactic was simply amazing!

But, the new patch has ruined it :( Played 3 games last night, and it was immediately noticeable that the new patch had rendered V12 useless! Compounded by a 7-1 defeat away at Man Utd! Can't wait to see you new work on the new patch.

Morning - I came across your tactic about 2 weeks ago and downloaded the V12 set. I had just finished my first season with Villa and we came 11th using my own tactic. It was too inconsistent, and I'm just not very good at creating my own etc.

Long story short, for the 2nd season I used the Press and Control V12 tactics depending on the opposition, game situation etc. I only went and won the league in the 2nd season as Villa Manager! The tactic was amazing, and I didn't have the greatest team. line-up was this roughly:

Lealli
Peruzzi
Okore
Vlaar
Cissokho
Sanchez
Will Hughes
Dele Alli
Grealish
Dockal
Mitrovic.

Mitrovic scored 27 league goals as the F9! Grealish scored 15, and had 16 assists as the IF. Dockal chipped in with 7 goals and 17 assists. This tactic was simply amazing!

But, the new patch has ruined it :( Played 3 games last night, and it was immediately noticeable that the new patch had rendered V12 useless! Compounded by a 7-1 defeat away at Man Utd! Can't wait to see you new work on the new patch.
Thanks for the feedback. I hope I got some time this evening to look at it. Otherwise, i have some time tomorrow in the afternoon. ;)

Opposition seems much more effective than the versions before. CD's just pressing all over the field (even to their AMC and CM's) and creates lots of gaps in the defense. Seems like the Oi's are not working anymore, even like the pressing. CD's have to stay at their positions, and nog just walk to the midfield and leave the striker alone. And oh, wingers aren't the perfect roles for this patch, I guess.

So people, also to you.. Tweak and let me know! Play a game for a five times, tweak and see if this is working. Off course pick an opposition that is hardly to beat.

I'm pretty sure SI check the forums to find out which tactics are dominating, then make sure post patch that the tactics don't work anymore. It happens after every (major) patch on every FM.

I'm still going strong with version 11.... recently changed V11 PRESS from Attacking to Control and it has been a revelation!!

Back