ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

im sorry if i sound dumb, but what/where is the d line play?

Add the tactic you want to play with. Is the opponent using the long ball than select 'drop deeper' and deselect 'offside trap' in team instructions. If the opponent isn't using the long ball use the normal 'press' tactic, just the downloaded tactic.

What version do i need to download playing with RB Leipzig?
There are so much version's that i don't really know what suits my team bests.
(sorry for the bad English)

Tactic is great, no problem with that
But Match E. ... OMG, this year is just S***

AI always Score when and where they want...
You could have 4 or 5 CC, 30 Shots and 15 on Target... you score 1 or nothing...
Ai Has 2 shot, they score always, and if AI decide to score... you could have 11 players in the last 6, She always Score...

I'm tired with that... All game is like that

Great testing and interesting input. I am curious which tweaks you added to the tactic. See if you could improve the tactic and let me know!

in 4-1-2-2-1, I changed the CM with attack duty into an Advanced Playmaker with Support Duty and I play there Adryan Tavares, my playmaker from the previous season, whom I thaught to "try killer balls often", "come deep to get ball", changed his instruction from "pass it shorter" to "more direct passes". I changed one of the wide players to "Raumdeuter", which has the "Move into Channels" included in the instruction set. The thing is that the Raumdeuter is a bit absent from the game (maybe because of the player in that position who is not a natural for this role) and also I think that it will work better if I leave two CM's and a Regista to pass from deep. I don't know yet, I still have to test it in different situations, but it happened a few times while testing against Newcastle

Christian Eriksen, I am not building new tactics, the only reason I post things here is to give you ideas and hope you make it work better :P

I am liking the 4-1-2-2-1 very much :D Just some few questions;

- Do you change instructions during the game?
- Do you always leave it on control?
- In D-Line play does crosses counts as long ball?
- Short corner doesn't seem to be working for me.

I am Arsenal btw :D

watch the game in ”extended” or ”comprehensive” and change instructions only if you are getting battered in certain aspects of the game and keep in mind the ”big picture” (changing instructions will change the style of play).
If the opposition are leading or you are leading against an attacking side, it works to change to overload or counter respectively
I don't know what to tell you about the other two questions :)

Are you ever doing a tactic with IF instead of wingers for this new patch? I really dont like using the wingers role instead of IF :P

Are you ever doing a tactic with IF instead of wingers for this new patch? I really dont like using the wingers role instead of IF :P

You can just use the old version 13 with Inside Forwards. Still works amazing for me. My inside forwards, Depay and James Rodriguez each have 30+ goals and 20+ assists, while my striker Munir has 35+ goals and 25 assists. And the play overall is still good.

Only defensive it seems a little bit weaker, but with some defending training I'm sure that'll be alright.

Well, I sometimes change instructions, yes. When I see the opponent is starting to switch their tactic and do/don't use the long ball I anticipate to that. Sometimes I switch a control tactic or I use the attacking mentality when I need to score or when I am such a big favorite to win the match. So no, I don't leave it always to control.

Yes, if you switch to drop deeper you will conceed less from crosses and long balls. Hmm.. You could try to set one of the backs as a corner taker. Isn't that working than you might search for another corner tactic. In my tactic the LCM takes the corner and I am scoring a lot.

Will start a new career with a weak club in 2nd of 3rd division in France to see if the tactic needs more tweaking to suit the latest patch or if the patch is just too unpredictable and influence all the tactics too much!

I followed your advicecouncil (post #3488).. But I did not have time to make the feed back.

And actually, backs in automatic mode, it is extra prolific!

I am going to post my debuts of season with Spartak Moscou and Chernomorets Burgas soon...

I followed your advicecouncil (post #3488).. But I did not have time to make the feed back.

And actually, backs in automatic mode, it is extra prolific!

I am going to post my debuts of season with Spartak Moscou and Chernomorets Burgas soon...
Would like to see that!

I am first with Spartak Moscou. I am easy. Even if I tried some tweak to make a more prolific striker. But I think that I have to leave him more time for that.

View attachment 320025

With Chernomorets (Bulgarian Second Division), I play even well. It is a mixture between very young players and very old players (sometimes very bad). I am hopeful of playing the title.

View attachment 320024

I made the tweak with Full Back. The tactics adorned me more fluid with this tweak. Put the role of the full back on offensive does not work.

I tried other roles for the striker without seeing of difference. I think that it's possible to have stronger striker. But I am afraid that the wingers will be less good if I change the striker's mentality.

I do not use the tweak required for the long ball.

For trainings, I make as I always liked.
Pre Season : Team cohesion High and Tactic 30
Season: General average with tactic of "Def pos" of "att mov" according to needs.
Individual: it is my assistant who takes care of it.

I use it as a plug and play. Finally, even if I try to improve it.

I hope that there will not be a Patch anymore before some times because there, I have fun;

Back