ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

so youre suggesting to 'untick play narrow' and change WB to FB auto (both)..thats the tweaks, for the 3 new tacs in OP ?

All right. What does the untick of "play narrower" does better, if I may ask? :)

Your team should better press. This doesn't sound logical but they do have to walk less metres to press, do not come too late to tackle and there is more space to pass the ball to each other in midfield.

Yes! Good luck and let me know!

Had a great test with your v15 . created a ghost tactic (switched wingers & cm's so i can use whatever winger in want ) for your 4321 & played with Anderlecht vs Chelsea away in Superleague. decided to put mentality on counter & won 0-3 :o perfect match . fb's on auto . peace

I'm using the 433 tweakino tactic and finished 5th last season (was decent for my players). This season I was too after 6 games with 6 wins and 0 goals conceded, I had a rival game which they beat me 2-1 and ever since I have been struggling to win a game and defence has been letting goals in left right and centre.

is there any tips to tighten it up using this tactic? I used to use the weaker foot etc OI but got too many cards so removed it last season. Should I scrap it in for the new V15 or has it got the same type of defending on that too?

I'm using the 433 tweakino tactic and finished 5th last season (was decent for my players). This season I was too after 6 games with 6 wins and 0 goals conceded, I had a rival game which they beat me 2-1 and ever since I have been struggling to win a game and defence has been letting goals in left right and centre.

is there any tips to tighten it up using this tactic? I used to use the weaker foot etc OI but got too many cards so removed it last season. Should I scrap it in for the new V15 or has it got the same type of defending on that too?

For the latest versions I use OI from OP. Don't forget to untick 'play narrower' and set backs to FB on 'automatic'.

I have set up OI but, come match day these doesn't show on the screen where the assistant manager is giving me advice.

I have set up OI but, come match day these doesn't show on the screen where the assistant manager is giving me advice.

It is still there. But it shows up when you click on 'show positions'. You set OI's to positions, not to players!

I cant tell wheter to use drop or press. (3 striker tactic)
Counter works like a charm against better opponents.
But some lower ones, the drop sucks. some lower ones, the press sucks.

They both use long ball and build up it seems.
From the repot every team I encounter have assist from almost their own pitch, long ball teams.
But I still need to press them, they outplay me with the drop.

And when I put press on they longball through me.
Guys this is a nightmare

help?

I have now tried a new method.
I took the two formations (with the changes you said)

4-1-2-2-1

View attachment 319787

4-3-3

View attachment 319786

When you meet a formation with an attacking midterfield.
Like this:
View attachment 319781 View attachment 319780View attachment 319777

I used this formation 4-1-2-2-1 because it had a DEFENSIVE MIDT

When you meet a formation with an normal midterfield or defensive midt.
Like this:
View attachment 319776View attachment 319775

I used this formation 4-3-3 because we can press the middle more.

but if met this formation:
View attachment 319773

I play with this formation 4-1-2-2-1 because our winger follows their fullback back.

Here are the results:

View attachment 319768

Getafe result not your tactic.

version 15.2

Used the D-line method

20611bbee9.jpg

I made some tweaks to V15 and made them fit my FC Barcelona team, the results were quite amazing. I'll share it with anyone wanting to test try, note that I've only tried it with Barca.

I have now tried a new method.
I took the two formations (with the changes you said)

4-1-2-2-1

4-3-3

When you meet a formation with an attacking midterfield.
Like this:
View attachment 727505 View attachment 727506View attachment 727512

I used this formation 4-1-2-2-1 because it had a DEFENSIVE MIDT

When you meet a formation with an normal midterfield or defensive midt.
Like this:
View attachment 727514View attachment 727515

I used this formation 4-3-3 because we can press the middle more.

but if met this formation:
View attachment 727519

I play with this formation 4-1-2-2-1 because our winger follows their fullback back.

Here are the results:

Getafe result not your tactic.

version 15.2

Used the D-line method
Good read! Thanks for this findings.. Anyone wanna back this up ? Logical to anyone ?

I downloaded and am now using the tactic after I lost 4-1 to Swansea away from my own tactic.

Here are the results so far (against Standard, Soton, Standard).

I know it's only three games, a small sample size, but this is insane:

View attachment 319695
So in 3 games:

Danny Welbeck 1x hat trick
Aaron Ramsey 1x hat trick
Lukas Podolski 1x hat trick
Sebastian Rudy 1x hat trick
Alex Oxlade Chamberlain 1x hat trick

This is the linuxe tactic posted above within the quote.

Ive just won my past 3 games with the LINUXE tweak aswell, no massive scores, 2-1, 3-1, 3-0.
Got 3 games left of my season as Wrexham, needed a new tactic as we were falling away coming up to playoffs. Hope it continues!

Failed miserably in playoffs, 6-1 over 2 legs. Cant find a consistant tactic at all with the new patch

Back