ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hey Christian have a quick and noobie question, when would you suggest switch to the DM tactic? ive been using the 4321 with great success but for wich situations do you recommend changing to the 41221? thanks in advice!
When you're having a great DM who can't play at midfield.

What is the training for this tactic ?
PLEASE GUYS! DON'T MAKE IT ANY HARDER! IF I DON'T TELL YOU THERE IS NO CHANGE AND JUST LOOK AT THE OP. -.-
IF THERE IS A CHANGE, I MENTION IT IN THE OP RIGHT BEHIND THE DOWNLOADLINK: LIKE THE CHANGE IN OI.

I just downloaded v15 and if I want to use it as a counter attacking tactic which is the best to use or can I download a tactic which will be better for counter attacking its just for big away games I'm currently spurs and came 3rd in the league in my first season and won the EL as well made some youth signings but kind of struggled away from home against big teams using v12 on this. thanks in advance.

There is not one of the pre-season.

You are the manager. It isn't that important at all. Use whatever you think is logic and better. If a teacher tell you to make 80 pages of homework. You do that?

What I just want to tell you is that you are the manager and you need to take some decisions.

But.. If you really want my pre-season training. Everything on tactic, slider fully to the right and no rest. One week before the begin switch to the 'normal training'. But I use this just when I am new in a club.

Okay thank you and sorry.

It's okay. But in my opinion.. How can FM be fun with just plug and play. I'm not saying you do, but the training set-up can in so many several good ways. There is no just one way to Rome! (That's a dutch proverb)

Thank you for these tactics... That makes some seasons which you allow us to take some pleasure with FM...

To know which tactics to choose, it is nevertheless simple. I began a career with several teams. As I always make it before Christmas.

I chose 4-3-2-1 with Sydney because there is many MC and no DM.

With Spartak, I can take 4-1-2-2-1 because I have high-quality DM.

Simple, no?

I can make a mistake but I do not think that a tactic is better than the other one. Everything depends on available players.

Thank you for these tactics... That makes some seasons which you allow us to take some pleasure with FM...

To know which tactics to choose, it is nevertheless simple. I began a career with several teams. As I always make it before Christmas.

I chose 4-3-2-1 with Sydney because there is many MC and no DM.

With Spartak, I can take 4-1-2-2-1 because I have high-quality DM.

Simple, no?

I can make a mistake but I do not think that a tactic is better than the other one. Everything depends on available players.

Give this man a medal!

And anticipate if you're leaking too many.. Select full backs instead of the attacking, on 'automatic' or 'support'. Important!

Hi
for me the new versions are not so great. I win but not convisngly. I think the problem is the two center midfielders. When I turn them on AP they play much better.
just my opinion.

Downloaded v15 but only seems to have "press" versions when extracting, can I find the "drop" versions anywhere as well?

Hi
for me the new versions are not so great. I win but not convisngly. I think the problem is the two center midfielders. When I turn them on AP they play much better.
just my opinion.

Good feedback. I experienced that AP's not going into the box or much less than CM's. And want them to go into the box and score. That's why I choose for those roles.

Lol for me it was the contrary ! My CM's didn't threat too much so I changed them back to AP as they were in previous tactics.

maybe that was because my players are more AM than CM'. I have coutinho Ramsey and Kovacic

Last edited:
with your tweak page 344, tactic with wingers.

Wow! Really nice and thanks for sharing. Could be improved defensively, but still great results. Thanks!

You could try to set one back (in that case the right one) to full back on automatic or support. But that's up to you! (Or both, or leave it as it is now)

It's okay. But in my opinion.. How can FM be fun with just plug and play. I'm not saying you do, but the training set-up can in so many several good ways. There is no just one way to Rome! (That's a dutch proverb)

they use it in french also here in Belgium , its a Latin proverb .peace

First of all amazing tactic good Work!!! first question is I always have a Dilemma with players like Hazard or Gotze, Should I play them on the Left wing or Right wing in your V15 4-1-2-2-1. Also do you recommend any PPM for specified positions? Thanks

Back