ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

the tactic is inconsistent at way games any idea how to resolve this? Home games are far more easy. Any ideas for training?

Am on latest patch using v15 press 41221 with gateshead 3rd season league 1 the tactic didnt really work very well until i changed the full backs to fb au the sweeperkeeper to gk the cm au to support and the complete forward to defensive forward on support and also deselect play narrower from team instructions.

Am on latest patch using v15 press 41221 with gateshead 3rd season league 1 the tactic didnt really work very well until i changed the full backs to fb au the sweeperkeeper to gk the cm au to support and the complete forward to defensive forward on support and also deselect play narrower from team instructions.
In my opinion, playing with a control mentality in some lower leagues doesn't work. Playing with a control mentality needs good players who can play with possesion and pass. I think the attacking mentality works better and later in the match you could switch. But that's just my opinion! :)

Keep it up!

Almost every game I start with the attacking mentality. I play with the V15 41221, deselect 'play narrower' and set FB on automatic. I lost in the Cup against Nantes, by Penalty's. We were domination the game (even with an attacking mentality) and they managed to score in the last minute, 1-1. What I want to say, Nantes is playing in Ligue 1 in fifth place and we are playing in Ligue 3. Great result! :)

Defending, very high and at the right attacking.
View attachment 318702

The table.
View attachment 318701

Last edited:
Almost every game I start with the attacking mentality. I play with the V15 41221, deselect 'play narrower' and set FB on automatic. I lost in the Cup against Nantes, by Penalty's. We were domination the game (even with an attacking mentality) and they managed to score in the last minute, 1-1. What I want to say, Nantes is playing in Ligue 1 in fifth place and we are playing in Ligue 3. Great result! :)

Defending, very high and at the right attacking.
View attachment 730017

The table.
View attachment 730018

So do you use attacking mentality to start games away from home aswell?

Mr ChristianEriksen can you sumarize all the tweaks you are using with PARIS FC and your match and general training? Furthermore, in your opinion which are the more critical players/positions for your tactic? Thanks in advance.

Mr ChristianEriksen can you sumarize all the tweaks you are using with PARIS FC and your match and general training? Furthermore, in your opinion which are the more critical players/positions for your tactic? Thanks in advance.

It's very simple, for my squad the 15 versions work outstanding. I tried the Dude tweak from the Nxt version, but haven't brought me good results and play. I am not saying my tactic is better, because this is different for anyone else.

First I chose between the 41221 and the 4321, because I haven't got 3 strikers in my Paris FC squad. I think if I had 3 striker I wouldn't have played with the 3 strikers. Just a personal reason.

If you have a good DM than use the tactic with the DM. If it doesn't work than you could try to use the 3 CM's at midfield.

I set the backs as 'full back (automatic)' and deselect at team instruction the 'play narrower' option. I do not use 'play wider' or 'play narrower'.

I use defence training at very high and use against weak clubs the match training 'attacking movements' and against similar or better opponents 'match training'. I don't know if this is working against professional clubs. I have a lot of amateur players and they do not train the whole week. So have a try and let me know!

It's very simple, for my squad the 15 versions work outstanding. I tried the Dude tweak from the Nxt version, but haven't brought me good results and play. I am not saying my tactic is better, because this is different for anyone else.

First I chose between the 41221 and the 4321, because I haven't got 3 strikers in my Paris FC squad. I think if I had 3 striker I wouldn't have played with the 3 strikers. Just a personal reason.

If you have a good DM than use the tactic with the DM. If it doesn't work than you could try to use the 3 CM's at midfield.

I set the backs as 'full back (automatic)' and deselect at team instruction the 'play narrower' option. I do not use 'play wider' or 'play narrower'.

I use defence training at very high and use against weak clubs the match training 'attacking movements' and against similar or better opponents 'match training'. I don't know if this is working against professional clubs. I have a lot of amateur players and they do not train the whole week. So have a try and let me know!

What can i do to protect lead? for example, winning 3-0 in first half, wat can i change to protect that in second half?

you can have 10 kind of tactic formations, because in the second half after having a lead teams tend to change now formation which unlike before its very crucial to have something to counter that or else you will loose your lead very easy now days.

better to have all the tactic's, they all work the same now, some will work better against some formations while other's will work better for other formations. until someone makes the perfect version to counter the ME style with this patch.

will probably never happen on 15.2 :)

ChristianEriksen, just want to ask bout' the V15. I'm still having success with your V12 but it's not working that fluid after the latest patch so if i'm to switch over from V12 to V15, what are some tweaks or suggestions that i should adjust or take into consideration?

ChristianEriksen, just want to ask bout' the V15. I'm still having success with your V12 but it's not working that fluid after the latest patch so if i'm to switch over from V12 to V15, what are some tweaks or suggestions that i should adjust or take into consideration?
A few comments above I told what tweaks you have to keep in mind.

Koen, why i have to made this: Recommended tweak: set backs on 'full backs' at 'automatic' and deselect 'play narrower'.

Back