ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

For me the best tactic in this new patch (15.2) is V12.1 (DROP), I was having trouble with my defense with any other tactic, and I have gone undefeated the whole season with Valencia (only one draw in league), winning the six trophies. I used it both at home and away, changing only prematch training (def. positioning or attacking movement). And completely dominated the CL final even with no striker available because of international matches, along with 3 more important players. (Only managed to score in the second half of extra time, Courtois is still a beast)

Last edited:
For those who are testing my tweak, keep in mind I tweaked it to fit my Barcelona team, with focus on dominating the games. So I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work in a closer league (like the BPL) or with a lower side team.

For me the best tactic in this new patch (15.2) is V12.1 (DROP), I was having trouble with my defense with any other tactic, and I have gone undefeated the whole season with Valencia (only one draw in league), winning the six trophies. I used it both at home and away, changing only prematch training (def. positioning or attacking movement). And completely dominated the CL final even with no striker available because of international matches, along with 3 more important players. (Only managed to score in the second half of extra time, Courtois is still a beast)

Which season?

With V15 433 and OI in OP I have a lot of hit and miss scores plus I get around 3/4 cards per game plus 3 red cards in the last 5 games.

Any advice from anyone?

Need Help Please.

Downloaded the V15 file and a couple of others, but they are downloading as a word file!!!! and unable to in put tactic files into game.

Anyone please have any surgestions or link tactics that not in a pack.

Thanks

For people who have extensively tested both, how would you compare this tactic with Guzzla's Nxt tactics (and the various tweaks)?

Sorry mate. I'm italian, so when i go to see opponent report, i see that their Most goal is by passing so It should means that they don't use long Ball so i have to use press tactic? Insted when i see that their most goals are by cross means that they use long Ball so i use drop tactic? Sorry I'm Not English

For those who are testing my tweak, keep in mind I tweaked it to fit my Barcelona team, with focus on dominating the games. So I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work in a closer league (like the BPL) or with a lower side team.

Tested only it Real Madrid and yes I know we should be winning everything anyway but seriously this tweaked version is the nuts, thanks Linuxe!

League: played 24, won 23, draw 1, scored 104 and conceded 11. Rodriguez has 38 league goals from the right wing. Amazing.

@ ChristianEriksen

I tried other tweak with the striker to make him more efficient... A question: why ask him to " shot less "? I play with an advanced forward and I removed " shot less ". I think that improves the striker. But I dont know if it is boundconnected to the player aligned in this position or in this new role...

Play "offensive" against the small teams is compulsory. I forgot to make it with Spartak Moscow and I regret it...

You play all the time with deselected " play narrower "?

Tested only it Real Madrid and yes I know we should be winning everything anyway but seriously this tweaked version is the nuts, thanks Linuxe!

League: played 24, won 23, draw 1, scored 104 and conceded 11. Rodriguez has 38 league goals from the right wing. Amazing.
Glad you like it mate ;)

Yeah! Exams behind me, passed the test and now got some much more time for FM. :)

@ ChristianEriksen

I tried other tweak with the striker to make him more efficient... A question: why ask him to " shot less "? I play with an advanced forward and I removed " shot less ". I think that improves the striker. But I dont know if it is boundconnected to the player aligned in this position or in this new role...

Play "offensive" against the small teams is compulsory. I forgot to make it with Spartak Moscow and I regret it...

You play all the time with deselected " play narrower "?
If I play with 'shoot more' or just select none, in my opinion, the striker shoots lots from distance. Only when your striker has good ratings from shots from distance deselect the player instructions 'shoot less often'. Yes, for now I always deselect play narrower because it improved the tactic for now. But haven't played against Ligue 1 or Ligue 2 clubs, just with my Paris FC in the ligue 3.

Just finished my first season with Swansea. Ended up 6th after the "Big Clubs". Solid season with good results - exept when I play top teams like Chelsea, Man U, Man C a.s.o.

Playing version 15, 4321 and 4231.

I would love a more counter attacking tactic or more controled tactic to use against the better teams to even outthe odds a bit. Hints? Tips? Help? - Anyone...

Would you guys recommend V13 or 3 strikers with a team like nottingham forest?

Back