ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ChristianEriksen, What are your thoughts on using a AMC as the F9? I started an unemployed game and let it go on for 1.5 seasons then chose a team (just so happened to be Newcastle as well, but they got relegated so lot's of good players left). Recently promoted but no "quality" players will sign obviously. I signed Thorgan Hazard thinking he could be re-trained as a ST and play in the F9 role (as it is a very creative role, no?)

Here are his stats:
[/FONT]View attachment 312682

I only have Papiss Cisse as my other ST and he did well last season.

ChristianEriksen, What are your thoughts on using a AMC as the F9? I started an unemployed game and let it go on for 1.5 seasons then chose a team (just so happened to be Newcastle as well, but they got relegated so lot's of good players left). Recently promoted but no "quality" players will sign obviously. I signed Thorgan Hazard thinking he could be re-trained as a ST and play in the F9 role (as it is a very creative role, no?)

Here are his stats:
View attachment 744165

I only have Papiss Cisse as my other ST and he did well last season.
Well thinking and really worth a try! I think it would be a great move to set him as an F9. Good luck!

OK, Maybe I just have to share the tactic..

Downloadlink : https://www.mediafire.com/?qbzw9h5w50amu5z

Don't just tell me, if is is true.. I am conceding a lot or something. Try to tweak the defence if you are conceding and report any improving tweaks back to make the tactic better. But I do think the tactic can work for all sort of teams!

Testing with a squad that is one of the best in the league? Try two WING BACKS.
Not confident about one WING BACK? Use two FULL BACKS.
Do you have two good WINGERS? Use two WINGERS.
Do you have two good IF'S? Use two INSIDE FORWARDS.

Want to use other OI's? FINE!

View attachment 744156

when to use drop , press or hold tactic
explain me the situation....how to use this three tactic

ChristianEriksen, What are your thoughts on using a AMC as the F9? I started an unemployed game and let it go on for 1.5 seasons then chose a team (just so happened to be Newcastle as well, but they got relegated so lot's of good players left). Recently promoted but no "quality" players will sign obviously. I signed Thorgan Hazard thinking he could be re-trained as a ST and play in the F9 role (as it is a very creative role, no?)

The False 9 role basically evolved from having AMC types play up top so they should work very well if they have the right attributes. There aren't tons of natural ST's that have the full requirements to be a F9 unless you have tons of money to spend. Finding a workable AMC like Hazard and retraining is a great solution IMO.

The v21 tactics work perfect for my QPR 1st season, after a bad start with other tactics in middle season i change to the V21 and i finished in 4th position.

I wanna try the new version, but i have problem with when to use drop , press or hold tactic.

Thanks

The v21 tactics work perfect for my QPR 1st season, after a bad start with other tactics in middle season i change to the V21 and i finished in 4th position.

I wanna try the new version, but i have problem with when to use drop , press or hold tactic.

Thanks

The simplest way to answer this is to think about the team you are about to play (do they use Long Ball or Pass) and also pay attention during the match as to whether the opposition seem to be getting on top of you.

Basically if facing a team with Long Ball tactics, use drop, and for a team you feel you need to slow down the pace, use Hold. Use press for a team which passes a lot.

And.. already 3-0 up! :)
Tactics link on previous page..

View attachment 744166

You've done it again mate. The tactic set you released is amazing. I applied it mid-season to my Southampton side, and out of a sudden Pelle started banging in goals like it was a joke.

Thanks mate, nowadays I don't enter any other tactical thread than yours :P <3

Well, this is great, sitting in 2nd place with only 4 games of the season left and my next match is away to top of the table CHelsea who are only 1 point ahead of me.

Its the biggest game in Fulhams history about to be played and.....

....i start getting a crash dump issue thats not resolvable via the usual method of file validation on steam or deleting the preferences folders. Great, was looking forward to finishing this season off tonight and most likely i'll have to wait over the weekend now....:(

Gutted

Edit : Appologies, i shouldnt really post about technical issues here, just annoyed now as i gotta sit and wait on someone else b4 i can carry on my save.

Bleh

Last edited:
You've done it again mate. The tactic set you released is amazing. I applied it mid-season to my Southampton side, and out of a sudden Pelle started banging in goals like it was a joke.

Thanks mate, nowadays I don't enter any other tactical thread than yours :P <3
PELLE? F9? OMG! GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!

Well, this is great, sitting in 2nd place with only 4 games of the season left and my next match is away to top of the table CHelsea who are only 1 point ahead of me.

Its the biggest game in Fulhams history about to be played and.....

....i start getting a crash dump issue thats not resolvable via the usual method of file validation on steam or deleting the preferences folders. Great, was looking forward to finishing this season off tonight and most likely i'll have to wait over the weekend now....:(

Gutted

Edit : Appologies, i shouldnt really post about technical issues here, just annoyed now as i gotta sit and wait on someone else b4 i can carry on my save.

Bleh
****, that's really @#^%&. Hope you keep the spirit to start a new great save! :)

Yeah if this ones borked i guess i'll have 2. Fingers crossed its not corrupted as i tend to save my game after every match and have about 6 saves rolling so cant see all of them being corrupted. Will just have to wait for SI to get back to me. At least i wont need to look for a new tactic anyway :P

View attachment 312549
Here when i used VX HOLD On Low reputation team after bad season start i won 3 matchs later i'm adapt some OI and its work perfect if i finished season i will update later

Anyone had any luck with this in the English Championship? I have a good team but so inconsistent, conceding a lot, Sitting in 8th with Charlton. Using the latest tactic

Christian, first up I would like to thank you. While I love almost all aspects of Football Manager I don't really enjoy making tactics. Because quite frankly I suck at it.
I have just finished my 3rd season at FC Halifax. For the first 2 seasons I used some of the YOLO tactics (for lack of a better word). While I scored more than millionaire in a Leeds night club I would concede around the same as the mid-lower table teams. However this was enough for back to back promotions into League 1.
After the 2nd season I decided it was time for a change in tactics and to look for a more defensive approach. I decided to use your V21 tactic. Season now over I am pleased to say I earned a 3rd consecutive promotion and some very impressive cup runs. While on paper it might not seem I won the league convincingly, given the strength of the other teams and some shocking injuries I have put it down as my best season yet.
I am now preparing for my 4th season and 1st in the Championship and thinking about using your newly released test pack.
I put up a picture of my season and my player of the season, my right Winger Joe Lolley.
Thanks again for all your hard work so people like me don't have too :)

View attachment 312468View attachment 312467

Back