ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

I made two tweaks, one with flexible and one with very fluid team shape.

ChristianEriksen, could you create a visio chart like you did for version 14? that was very helpful to identify the right variation of your tactics to use

well tbh v17 worked awesome for me, but not v19 (it just doesn't work, idk why), now the latest v21 it works quite awesome too, except for the defence (quite leaky, but not sooo bad)... I have my own 3ST tweak that never fail to deliver excellent results (last game won 7-0 against Villa)... Sorry don't have screens, at work now

I am in the same boat as manutdforever90 i had to go back to an older version as my team does not play well at all on the v19 just going to try v17 too see if that suits my team more. cheers for all the good and hard work you do

Hey up mate. I am continuing my beta save as Woking and have just been promoted to League 2 (UK). Any recommendations on whether your tactic would work at all for me?

Hey up mate. I am continuing my beta save as Woking and have just been promoted to League 2 (UK). Any recommendations on whether your tactic would work at all for me?
V19 works with any team.

I managed to win the league as QPR, while as you can see Koen managed to do it with Crystal Palace.

Oh dearrr!

Still working awesome for my Newcastle United side. The attacking part of the tactic is awesome with 39 goals in 12 matches. That's an average of 3,25 goals per game. Defensively it can be a lot better. But I got loads of injuries, not an excuse, but the truth. Playing with Janmaat at centre and Williamson isn't really solid to be honest.

Below I show you some screens of the tactic..

View attachment 312689 View attachment 312688 View attachment 312687
I use a DROP, PRESS and HOLD (THE LEAD) tactic.

Last edited:
OK, Maybe I just have to share the tactic..

Downloadlink : https://www.mediafire.com/?qbzw9h5w50amu5z

Don't just tell me, if is is true.. I am conceding a lot or something. Try to tweak the defence if you are conceding and report any improving tweaks back to make the tactic better. But I do think the tactic can work for all sort of teams!

Testing with a squad that is one of the best in the league? Try two WING BACKS.
Not confident about one WING BACK? Use two FULL BACKS.
Do you have two good WINGERS? Use two WINGERS.
Do you have two good IF'S? Use two INSIDE FORWARDS.

Want to use other OI's? FINE!

View attachment 312686

ChristianEriksen, if i used your V19. Is it a plug & play or i have to tweak abit?
It's simple.. All my tactics are plug & play, till it doesn't work. If it isn't working I don't think it is 100% because of the tactic. It isn't working because of the lack of tweaking. So, you just can play the latest tactics and see if it works. And yes, if you want to get the best out of it every squad needs some tweaking.

Alright maybe i shall try to tweak a thing or two for better performance. I guess i'll try out with the V19 for now while waiting for you to fully released the V22 (:

Back