ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

In just three short seasons I've managed to win basically everything possible with a newly promoted second tier swedish team (IK Sirius FK). I used V12, V15 and V19 respectively during each season as this has been a longer running multiplayer FMC game.

V19 has been absolutely incredible, winning me the Allsvenskan (Top tier) as a newly promoted team tipped to be 12th, the Swedish cup and the Swedish Supercup all in one season, sadly being knocked out in the Europe league 3rd qualification round. Never mind that my club is valued at £1,69M while some of the teams in the division are valued at £30M+! Below are some of the stats!

First season at the club using mostly V12, newly promoted in First Division Elite (Superettan) and the bookmakers put me at 12th position, although in reality the club has a squad that should be in the upper half. Almost no transfer money and semi-proffessional status (as one of two clubs in the league), so I wasn't able to convince any decent player to join me. Close but not quite there!

View attachment 312977View attachment 312976

Second season using V15. Managed to sign quite a few youngsters and some starters now that my club became proffessional, sadly I lost the cup semi-final and didn't get to play Euro League (the opposing team was already qualified, in Sweden you play the cup final in May and qualify for Euro League the following fall). Still, gear success. My friend playing Ljungskile also managed to gain promotion in the end! :)
View attachment 312969View attachment 312966

V19. Smashing season, only Euro League that didn't quite go as planned. Would've had an incredible economy boost reaching even as far as the group stage, but dropping 3-0 to 3-6 in 60 minutes is not good enough!
View attachment 312965View attachment 312963View attachment 312962View attachment 312961View attachment 312960View attachment 312958
Sadly Souqet got picked up by Lorient on a buyout clause for £450k, going to have to find a replacement as he was arguably instrumental to my season. :( With CL coming up I don't think it'll be that hard to convince promising youngsters to join the club though!

Regarding the tactic
All in all I'm very satisfied with the tactics, and by simply inspecting the match report and picking press/drop and possibly wider or narrower play there wasn't anyone I felt like I couldn't beat even with a defense that started on 2-2.5 stars going in to the season. In V19 CMs seem to be the most important players in the squad, even though my striker managed to bag a lot of goals. In the earlier versions my wingers have scored an incredible amount of goals, but that may simply be down to my choice of wingers this season. I *had* to sell my best right winger when I received an offer I couldn't refuse!

I found that switching to counter in the final 15-20 minutes along with setting the RPM to CDM or even Anchorman, full backs to defend and wingers to W(S) really helps tightening up at the back. Sadly we can't use team talks in FMC, so once in a while the team simply collapses mentally (3-1 to 3-4 in 5 minutes vs bottom 4th Åtvidaberg at HOME...).

Offensively it's arguably harder to break down a team that really tries to play narrow and disrupt your passing game, and I can't say I've found a successful way around it even though I managed to win most games. Sometimes playing a more direct passing game works wonders, once in a while but not often pulling back (counter & drop deeper) seems to do the job and sometimes it's just an impossible task! :P

Hi Tony,
I see you are using an RDM as you left winger - is it because that's what he's best suited to?
I've failed miserably with v21. Will go back to 19press with Tony and Alan's tweaks plus PIs tailored to my players.

Hi tony,
i tried your instructions and tweaks on v19 press and really getting good result. using OI from OP. is that right? and i am getting too many yellow cards 2 yellows cards average. is there any suggestions to stop this?

Thanks to Christian and all of those who are sharing their tactics and their ideas here. thanks guyz...

i am getting too many yellow cards 2 yellows cards average. is there any suggestions to stop this?

I was conceding way too many free kicks breaking up the play on top of receiving many yellow cards so I removed tackle harder from the players that couldn't seem to handle it. Players with high tackling, marking and concentration (probably also important stats like aggression and positioning) shouldn't draw too many fouls, but I noticed young players generally don't handle tackle harder too well while experienced players can go 5+ games without a yellow card.

Christian, if you need a good team for testing lot of tweak
Take As Monaco Fc (ligue 1 french)
They're player for all role, play the champions league and funny to play
Good luck for find a perfect tweak with (i talk without transfer ofc)

Still going strong with V19 in my 1st season in the prem after being promoted last year. 10 games left to go and still got the fa cup qtr finals left to play for.

Strange that Chelsea are running away with the league pretty much and im the only team pushing.

View attachment 312933

Not to mention, Cauley Woodrow broke the record for most goals scored in the prem, set by Andy Cole back in 1993

VERSIONS 17 AND VERSIONS 19 ARE STILL THE BEST TO USE. I AM WORKING NOW ON AN UPDATED TACTIC FROM THE V17 AND V19. BUT, NOW I WON'T UPLOAD IT FAST, IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO TEST IT INTENSIVELY!

I'm having a lot of success using v21 with lower tempo in the fifth division of Japan. the teams are very similar and all are amateurs or semi-professionals. i'm very assertive and make constant use of team talk during the game.
In a very very low league practically makes no difference analyze the players or try a better position because the players are technically very poor. a very good tactic with good positional instructions shines there. dont make to much difference use DC in the CF position. MY best CF has 4 of finishing, even the self formation some team put the DC or MC in the front.
So v21 to me is the better in the current version, only if the make use of the d-line analizys and use lower time.
i was the champion of 6th division and the regional cup in the first year, and champion of the 5th division in the second year, and with good chance of win the regional cup again and get a promotion to the 4th division (first national league). After the 5th division cup (regional) i have to win a mini cup with the winners of other regional's 5th divisions to get the promotion

V22 is doing good for my Southampton team. Only halfway through the season, but I can see that this tactic might win me the league.

However, for some weird reason my DM (in this case I'm rotating Wanyama and Cork) are just not performing. They're averaging below 6.5 rating. :S

OMG! THIS SEEMS TO WORK SO FAR..

Far from fluid, but simply unstoppable (so far!)..

This tactic is based on the previous versions 17 and 19. It also got some influences from the latest version 21. Just one draw against Manchester United (away) with a fast red card for Vurnon Anita. But, all in all, I am very happy with it so far.

I will publish it after a full test, instead of every day a new test version.

Yes, some goals conceded but had lots of injuries, some weak defenders, tactic not fluid and still working to improve the defense..

View attachment 312891

V22 is doing good for my Southampton team. Only halfway through the season, but I can see that this tactic might win me the league.

However, for some weird reason my DM (in this case I'm rotating Wanyama and Cork) are just not performing. They're averaging below 6.5 rating. :S
Yes for me too. That's why I decided to improve the V17 and V19, with a roaming playmaker as DM. Working so nice!

OMG! THIS SEEMS TO WORK SO FAR..

Far from fluid, but simply unstoppable (so far!)..

This tactic is based on the previous versions 17 and 19. It also got some influences from the latest version 21. Just one draw against Manchester United (away) with a fast red card for Vurnon Anita. But, all in all, I am very happy with it so far.

I will publish it after a full test, instead of every day a new test version.

Yes, some goals conceded but had lots of injuries, some weak defenders, tactic not fluid and still working to improve the defense..

View attachment 743698

Sounds exciting! Is the striker a false 9 or a complete forward? Hope it's a CF.

I have to say the best part about this tactic is working out the tweaks. The ones I've done for V21 are destroying people lol. Gonna do lower league to top league soon.

Just won CL beating Bayern 6-0 in the final. It is my second season as Cagliari manager. V17 with tweaks.

Back