ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Anyone using the 3 strikers setup?

Are the OI, training, player filters the same as v19?

Hello again Christian!

you say if we have two good inside forwards then to change the wingers to that role. The player instructions stay the same as when they are wingers? Also the duty should be support or attack?

second question is abt the center midfielders. I don't get many goals from them. Most of my goals come from the strikers and wingers. As I told you I have my CM's as advance playmakers roles . They have good ratings but not too many goals. What player instructions shall I give them in order to score more? Keep in mind that I have top players as CM that's why I'm wondering why they don't score a lot.

Actually it doesnt matter.Becouse the guy who take it, pass the ball to the ground to the unguarded(most of the times) near player, ant then he pass it to the penalty spot where i have 2-3 free players to shoot.The defenders are near the goalkeeper and some times block the shots but most of the time i score.Personaly i pick left footed for right corners and right footed for left.Sry for my bad english :)

Hello again Christian!

you say if we have two good inside forwards then to change the wingers to that role. The player instructions stay the same as when they are wingers? Also the duty should be support or attack?

second question is abt the center midfielders. I don't get many goals from them. Most of my goals come from the strikers and wingers. As I told you I have my CM's as advance playmakers roles . They have good ratings but not too many goals. What player instructions shall I give them in order to score more? Keep in mind that I have top players as CM that's why I'm wondering why they don't score a lot.

With V19 I have had Mata as the CM (Attack) and he has scored loads. Now have Isco there and a similar story. Free-kicks from both are a factor.

The CDM scores quite a few from corners.

The CM - Automatic doesn't get that many goals.

In general you will have most of your goals coming from the ST and AML/R.

Problem could be if you have both CMs as playmakers, or their PPMs could be affecting them.

How do you know if your opponent are playing long ball football or play possession football?

Can you upload a screen with the player instructions??? Not the oppositions but yor team's players (sorry for my english)

I am using the 3 strikers setup that you can find in OP with Inter Milan. I played against Barcelona and Real Madrid in Champions League Knockout rounds (1st round and quarter final respectively).

Against Barcelone I smashed them at Home 7-3 and then lost away 3-1. Managed to do so with the stock tactic.

Against Real I tweaked it a bit as I was playing away first, so I changed mentality to cointain, put LD and RD on defense duty and both CM on support. I managed to draw 2-2 at Bernabeu. Then with the stock tactic I smashed them in Giuseppe Meazza 5-0 !

I feel that there are pretty decent result. I think there's a lot of ways to tweak this tactic ! Anyone is using it ?

My starting line-up is : Handanovic - D'Ambrosio-Ranocchia-Juan Jesus-Jonathan Silva (From Sporting) - Romero (From Velez) - Hernanes-Kovacic - Carlos(From Atlético Mineiro)-Palacio-Icardi

But Icardi missed both games against Real and Kovacic missed the return. They were replaced by Alvarez (I retrained him as CF) and Guarin.

With V19 I have had Mata as the CM (Attack) and he has scored loads. Now have Isco there and a similar story. Free-kicks from both are a factor.

The CDM scores quite a few from corners.

The CM - Automatic doesn't get that many goals.

In general you will have most of your goals coming from the ST and AML/R.

Problem could be if you have both CMs as playmakers, or their PPMs could be affecting them.

thanks!
yes I have both as advanced playmakers. Any suggestion what should I make them? I mean the one to stay advanced playmaker and the other to be??? Also what are the player instructions for the AP? Maybe j have wrong instructions?
and do you know any the first part of my question the answer? (With the IF)

Hello. I got some questions about the D-LINE.
Can tell me if the instructions detailed by Jassar are still valid for the FM 15? Following is a description of it in the topic on their tactical FM 14:

"**"D-line play**

thanks ABBES, VEEZ & ROMAIN
Before every match you need to go to team instructions and make changes to the defensive line

Weaker opponents -----u will have deeper defensive line with no offside
Stronger opponents-------u will have high defensive line with offside ticked

D LINE is just not limited to weather your opposition is stronger or weaker than you.
Here is one more way to judge the D LINE

If we look carefully in the next opposition scouting reports."
Look at the stats that i have highlighted in the box
From here i know how my next opposition will play

In this case FULHAM dont play long balls -why? because after almost half the season they have no assist in goals via long ball (SO MOST PROBABLY I WILL KEEP HIGH D LINE )
FULHAM dont play WIDE football ....why?-because they have not scored a single goal from crosses .They have conceded 5 from crosses(SO MOST PROBABLY I WILL PLAY DOWN THE FLANKS )
FULHAM play passing game and narrow football-why?---they have all their goals from passing and they havent scored from crosses (SO THIS INDICATES ME THAT THEY PLAY THROUGH THE MIDDLE AND SCORE BY PASSING THE BALL AROUND------SO I WILL PLAY NARROW AND HIGH D LINE TO STOP THEOR PASSING GAME ) "

link:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...read***********************jassar*******.html

this works ? thanks

Most people would win this half asleep, but just a confirmation that the tactic works brilliantly.

U4KsBzh.png

Season 2019-2020

First trophy to Real Sociedad since 1987. Spanish Super Cup against Real Madrid. 2-1 in Anoeta, 3-2 in Bernabeú.

Thanks to v19

I have to say, I'm not getting any where NEAR the results you seem to be getting, Chris, with your newest version :(

View attachment 311889View attachment 311888View attachment 311887

Hiya thought I would post my result's using the newer tactic the X series of 4-3-3

As you can see I scored alot of goals and my main forward boy scored for fun 57 alone in the league which is crazy sadly I did not win the league my friend pip me to the league as I was robbed at Fulham still do not how I lost that game only the fm gods can tell me lol

Thanks for all the hard work you do Christian is it really appreciated

Back