ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Hiya Bigpapa - the problem is that it just does not show at all - in my docs on the PC it shows as normal, go into the same file in-game and it's not there, totally puzzled, never had this issue

What I have just noticed is that the file on my PC in the Tactics folder is an rar file, whereas all my other tactics files are fmf files - how do I change rar to fmf?

When I download the file it downloads as rar, not fmf, how do I get around this- driving me mad - PLEASE HELP

Well done Christian! More than 1 mil views of your thread! Excellent tactics :)

First match with the 4-2-3-1 won 5-2 against Norway, I'm Italy, with not the correct players.

Thanks guys, got there, had to do things I have not needed to do in the past, but got it eventually.

CHRISTIAN/KOEN - Unbelievable, struggled like mad,2nd game with tactics, won 7-1,what a turnaround

Freekicks are the player with best Freekicks stat and technique (long shots may be a factor but not sure).

I don't worry about left foot on right side etc.

Corners I have left at default and had good results - people on forum say LB and RB are the way to go.

You can still use the tactic. If it isn't working as before? Tweak it a little and it will work perfect again. For sure!

Thank you! But in what way do you mean that I'll tweak it, change of team instructions or the mentality and more?

Hey Koen,could you please email me the Version 20? the FMF file or RAR file either way will be fine. Thank you!!! I am having trouble with the mediafire website from where I from (China)

Thanks !!! Much Gratitude!!!

My email: [email protected]

Can someone tell me how I have to know if my adversary use long balls or short passes for assists ? In my scout report about next rival i just have "pass" in the scout report of next team

here for example a report about guingamps

View attachment 311443

Can someone tell me how I have to know if my adversary use long balls or short passes for assists ? In my scout report about next rival i just have "pass" in the scout report of next team

here for example a report about guingamps

View attachment 747076

Look at the staff of the opponent, look up the Manager's details and it will tell you whether he likes direct or passing football

what tactics now everyone uses ? )) in op v19 ?

Last edited:
Back