ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

thanks!
yes I have both as advanced playmakers. Any suggestion what should I make them? I mean the one to stay advanced playmaker and the other to be??? Also what are the player instructions for the AP? Maybe j have wrong instructions?
and do you know any the first part of my question the answer? (With the IF)

I use the standard roles and instructions for V19 - only change is I have the attacking CM on the right, not the left.

The role in that tactic isn't advanced playmaker - he is 'Central Midfield' with an attacking mentality. That might be why your CMs aren't getting as many goals, as a playmaker they might look to build up play rather than attack space (just me guessing so could be wrong).

In my first season Mata had over 20 assists in that position and now Isco has many now as well.

Also important to see players PPM, maybe they have 'Looks to pass rather than shoot'.

Which version works best with Lower League teams, slow defenders etc etc? Created own tactic for AFC Wimbledon, having close games every time, even against big favourites, but getting beat every game - on the latest version of FM, which Eriksen tactic works?

With latest V20- 3 stirkers I won World Cup with Spain:
1st round:
Spain-Chile 3-0
Spain-Costa Rica 4-0
Spain-Denmark 4-0
2nd round:
Spain -Mexico 2-1
Qtr Final
Spain-Colombia 3-0
Semi Final:
Spain-England 4-1
Final:
Spain-Uruguay 4-1
Golden boot: Diego Costa 6 goals
Dream Team: De Gea, Azpiliueta, Pique, Busquets, Koke, Callejon, Diego Costa
Best goalkeeper: De Gea

LEAKING TO MANY GOALS? ..
OR JUST WANT TO PLAY (THE FULL MATCH OR JUST LATEST MINUTES) WITH MORE SOLID AT THE BACK? ..

TWEAK THE DM TO AN ANCHORMAN ON DEFEND. (NO PI CHANGES)

Which version works best with Lower League teams, slow defenders etc etc? Created own tactic for AFC Wimbledon, having close games every time, even against big favourites, but getting beat every game - on the latest version of FM, which Eriksen tactic works?
Latest tactic, the VX.

LEAKING TO MANY GOALS? ..
OR JUST WANT TO PLAY (THE FULL MATCH OR JUST LATEST MINUTES) WITH MORE SOLID AT THE BACK? ..

TWEAK THE DM TO AN ANCHORMAN ON DEFEND. (NO PI CHANGES)

And change at CD's player instructions 'close down much less' to 'close down less'.

What page is the VX version listed on Christian? Not seen that one

I'm sure there are several different tweaks of this tactic in this thread, many probably very good. But the thread is now so bloated it is very hard to find what you're looking for. (what's the latest version from creator, are people talking about tweaks they made to the latest official version or a different tweak altogether)

I'm sure there are several different tweaks of this tactic in this thread, many probably very good. But the thread is now so bloated it is very hard to find what you're looking for. (what's the latest version from creator, are people talking about tweaks they made to the latest official version or a different tweak altogether)
It shouldn't be that difficult. I always post my latest tactic in the OP and even my latest TEST tactic is in the OP.

Got this game for Christmas, first FM I've owned since 12, I've never been one to try make my own tactic, I like all the other aspects of management in this game but don't have the time or patience to create my own tactic/tactics and constantly tweak to suit my team, so I downloaded this.

Always start a save as Arsenal with them being my team, think I used v18 for the first season, bought Tielemaans, Stones, Schneiderlin and Peruzzi in.

Won the treble first season! Walked away with the league, setting a record 100 points, and beat Chelsea in the Champions League and FA Cup Finals, couldn't do the quadruple as I lost to Chelsea in the Capital One Cup Final :(

Tactic was phenomenal, provided you do make subtle changes when needed (changing player roles/mentality).

Started 2nd season, downloaded v19. After a slow start, with a couple of very frustrating 0-0 draws away (unluckily, usually had 30/40 shots to their 3 and still only draw) I'm back on top of the table after 12 games, and through to the knockout round of the Champions League.

Don't have screenshots at the moment as I'm at work, but thank you Eriksen for your wonderful work!

Version 21 does wonders for me when playing bigger teams. I just change the style to Counter Attack

VX version results for QPR: 94 points

View attachment 311771

In FM 14 I was one of Jassar (legend tactician) most trusted tactic testers, testing some of his tactics before he even made them official, so trust my words; I'm not making this up because there are no profits in for me for cheating myself to this result.

I personally think the VX version is the best tactic available on FM right now, if you actually play the game like it's supposed to be played. The teamtalks, the shouts and making adjustments to how your opponent is playing during the game is vital. With a top team like Chelsea or Real Madrid, you could probably just stroll through the whole season without any match adjustments or tactical changes. But you won't be able to do that as a weaker side such as QPR. I don't believe there are any 100% plug & play tactics that's going to win you the league with such a large margin as a weaker side (but I'd love it if you could prove me wrong).

FAQ:
- What training and OI?
I did exactly what Koen (the OP) recommended.

- What players did you buy?
I bought Lucas Romero, Balanta and Depay (the best IF in the game).

- What do you mean it's not plug & play?
Koen offers 3 tactics in one pack; pressing, drop and hold. Against equally strong teams or stronger I never finished a game with just one tactic. I always applied something, adjusting myself to how the game was going. So just like Koen writes in his opening post, you have to anticipate. Shouting "push forward" has saved me in more than 15 games (not exaggerating).

- Do you have more screenshots?
Unfortunately no, I only screenshotted the league table and sent it to my group of friends. As the lazy person I've become, I never thought of writing a real review of this tactic; but after seeing how all of my friends were doing so good with it, I thought I should show my appreciation to Koen/ChristianEriksen.

Thanks again, Koen.

Last edited:
Hello Christian my friend!

Can i run with your version 19 with team like Crystal Palace for every season? Or i need change something for every season? Because i have followed all instructions on the page 1 for OI, training and allt that! And i have win the league and are complete ly finish for champions league!

Would be appreciated for the help!

Hello Christian my friend!

Can i run with your version 19 with team like Crystal Palace for every season? Or i need change something for every season? Because i have followed all instructions on the page 1 for OI, training and allt that! And i have win the league and are complete ly finish for champions league!

Would be appreciated for the help!
You can still use the tactic. If it isn't working as before? Tweak it a little and it will work perfect again. For sure!

Alright, I need you guys help..

I am working on a new tactic and a new formation.
It is a sort of 4231 (wide) with other team instructions. I want you to test this tactic. Send me a private message if you want to test the tactic! But you must give me feedback.

You only receive the tactic if you give me answer of the question below in a private message..

I rate my manager skills (scale from 1 to 5) at a ..

GIVE ME FEEDBACK!

Hiya, internet been down all day - just got back online and tried downloading the VX pack - did that, saved it to the tactics file, but cannot seem to see it when I go to import the pack. Maybe lack of sleep last night might be getting the better of me, but anything I should do differently?

Tried it a couple of times now, not doing anything different to normal, just can't see the tactics pack in-game after downloading it to the tactics file in SI. What's going on?

Back