ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Last edited:
First time i just plug and play, did not change anything test version Press/Hold and Drop.
I'll play with Press version al my games so far, MArseille is on fire!!
View attachment 310403

Looks good mate. Did you make any changes?

Swapped which side the Winger and Inside Forward are on. Also moved the CM with attacking mentality to the right of the two CMs.

Just occurred to me that I never change the player instructions for the AML/AMR - essentially the winger has the instructions for the Inside Forward and the reverse.

No idea if that had an impact but the AMR usually does extremely well.

Often during games I would remove 'Push Up Higher' and 'Play Offside' and add 'Drop Deeper'. Also when players on yellows I would change their tackling (this is essential, forgot to change Phil Jones in UCL semi and he got sent off in the last minute and missed the final).

Other than that Plug n Play.

I have a question for you Christian

Can we change the role/duty of the striker ? ... I'm playing with Diego Costa ... and cant figure out if he would do better with
another role than F9?

Sorry if this has been asked before .. this thread is quite big.

/Sincerely Hinsby

Brilliant tactics mate, well done. I'm using the VX versions and just completed the quadruple with my Rangers side.

Just finished my 3rd season, and i was using a combination of V21 3 strikers, and the newest one V1 4231.

Lost 2 games all season, the first game of the season where the tactics were not fully fluid, and last game of the season where i used some younger players against Chelsea.

View attachment 310338

View attachment 310335

Experimented with a lot of different versions on this save. V17 delivered the juice though. Keep up the good work mate!

4mXOQsk.png

Hi,

I'm new to the world of downloadable tactics after 15 years plus on the game.

I've tried to download some .rar files ( VERSIONS 19 - CHRISTIANERIKSEN) but when saving them into the football manager tactics file they don't appear. Can anyone help? Thanks

I have a question for you Christian

Can we change the role/duty of the striker ? ... I'm playing with Diego Costa ... and cant figure out if he would do better with
another role than F9?

Sorry if this has been asked before .. this thread is quite big.

/Sincerely Hinsby

Falcao isn't a F9 and he is amazing in this formation.

I would suggest trying Costa as a F9 for a few games and see if you like the results - I think he will be incredible.

Back