ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

For me only DM havin low rating, idk how to make him perform better to have good rating..

My suggestion is, use drop in second half. Never start a match with drop ;)

I had the same problem with the DM's. I changed the role to Regista and since then they perform quite well with ratings around 7 or 7.3

Maybe you can try it for few games and see

I browsed through the previous pages, but I've only found 1 review of your 442 (which was a positive review). Do you have any screenshots yourself of how you've been doing with it?

Trying to decide which one to go for, your 442 or Chrissy Dude's 424.

Thanks for sharing mate.

I browsed through the previous pages, but I've only found 1 review of your 442 (which was a positive review). Do you have any screenshots yourself of how you've been doing with it?

Trying to decide which one to go for, your 442 or Chrissy Dude's 424.

Thanks for sharing mate.
No I don't. I didn't play a full season, but just a few matches which were positive. So sorry for not intensively test these 442.

Well, there is a way you can stop this and this could have many solutions. But, you need to analyze carefully what is going wrong. I suggest you have a look at the PPM's of your CD and Backs (maybe you find your answer there) and watch the game and see where it goes wrong. Because it is possible that the solution of this problem is because of your midfield. You can also look at how to counter their attack. It is your midfield who's running behind the opposition? Do your wingers defend? Are the backs not tight enough at the oppositon? Which opposition player give the crosses? So I suggest to look further than just analyze the latest phase of the cross. Maybe you need other Oi's? Or another back because he has poor ratings? These problems can be different for everyone so it isn't easy to say what is exactly going wrong for you.

So one more time.. Analyze what's going wrong, look at the phase before the cross and think logical.

You can always ask for more (and/or show me pictures of the situation). Good luck!

Im on it :)
Going to try to make a symmetrical 4-2-3-1 as well, or I will keep your assymetrical formation, but pull the RW down to RM

I think 2 of my CBs need the PPM, stay defensive in all situations right?
Cause they get very bad ratings, I will now check if its them, or if its the midfield not supporting them.

Also Christan, the first 4-3-3 Three Strikers tactic you made while back, with the old OI.
That tactic has killed all patches, its still a wonder tactic.
Going to borrow those OIs on this tactic

Loved that tactic

Last edited:
Im on it :)
Going to try to make a symmetrical 4-2-3-1 as well, or I will keep your assymetrical formation, but pull the RW down to RM

I think 2 of my CBs need the PPM, stay defensive in all situations right?
Cause they get very bad ratings, I will now check if its them, or if its the midfield not supporting them.

Also Christan, the first 4-3-3 Three Strikers tactic you made while back, with the old OI.
That tactic has killed all patches, its still a wonder tactic.
Going to borrow those OIs on this tactic

Loved that tactic
Could you report me back? With OI's you use? Good luck! :)

Attempt 1. 4-2-3-1 symmetrical deep.
Note: Arsenal started playing long balls in second half (result was 4-0) I didnt create a drop tactic since this was just a test, but arsenal had 4 shots, 1 on target and 0 CCCs in half time
also sorry for picture quality, click and zoom in.
game is in 2015

Old OI used, the ones that have almost everything filled except tight marking on strikers.
Next up is Chelsea! A test how this tactic works in drop

MMdcXlA.jpg

hf3oky1.jpg

Last edited:
can somebody share the link for this symmetrical 4-2-3-1 please? also sharing the OI would help!!

Symmetrical 4-2-3-1 DM uploaded for testing.
This tactic looks promising but like all tactics need a lot of tweaking and testing!

OI is the old OI from Eriksens first tactics:

I uploaded the Press tactic only, so Make a DROP by copying it and giving it the right instructions for drop
Also make a counter out of it with the right instructions (pass to space, exploit flanks, higher tempo etc.)

ZDhDL7T.jpg

Make sure CBs have "stays back at all time" trait

EDIT: go back to the new OI. The old ones are too CCC prone in press

Last edited:
This tactic is absolutely magnificent

I've scored alot of goals from corners with this tactic due to the positioning

could you give a ss of insturcions used for counter im not too sure what to use

@Eriksen... after using ur tactics V21 Press test that u told me to use for my Portsmouth team won me the league 2 and got promotion to league one and also beat 3 championships teams such as Millwall, Leeds, Brimingham, but lost to Man United in Quater finals 2-0 away.. i am very very happy with the way my team won the league 2 and beaten teams from championships. had bad form in last some matches but that is coz i won the league and maybe players dont want give their 100%

and now should i go with same tactics or should i change it? coz i dont have much transfer budget, good players got some money from chairman but i used it to get Martin Odegaard; so i will take some players on loan from other teams...

here is my result

View attachment 309114

View attachment 309113

Back