ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Yes I didn't change anything only the role. Maybe it was lucky... But give it a try

Last edited:
@Eriksen... after using ur tactics V21 Press test that u told me to use for my Portsmouth team won me the league 2 and got promotion to league one and also beat 3 championships teams such as Millwall, Leeds, Brimingham, but lost to Man United in Quater finals 2-0 away.. i am very very happy with the way my team won the league 2 and beaten teams from championships. had bad form in last some matches but that is coz i won the league and maybe players dont want give their 100%

and now should i go with same tactics or should i change it? coz i dont have much transfer budget, good players got some money from chairman but i used it to get Martin Odegaard; so i will take some players on loan from other teams...

here is my result

View attachment 752562

View attachment 752565
Greaaaaat season! :)
I advice you to use the latest V21, uploaded some minutes ago. When you face extremely good opposition wingers and got really bad wing backs in your squad, set them with 'defend' dutie.

Symmetrical 4-2-3-1 DM uploaded for testing.
This tactic looks promising but like all tactics need a lot of tweaking and testing!

OI is the old OI from Eriksens first tactics:

I uploaded the Press tactic only, so Make a DROP by copying it and giving it the right instructions for drop
Also make a counter out of it with the right instructions (pass to space, exploit flanks, higher tempo etc.)

ZDhDL7T.jpg

Make sure CBs have "stays back at all time" trait

EDIT: go back to the new OI. The old ones are too CCC prone in press
And now I am going to have a look at this! Great work.

BEST 433 SO FAR! :)

Hereby I present you the latest official version of the 433 (with one winger and one IF).

Downloadlink Version 21

OI's, tips and training from Opening Post.

Possible tweak..
When you got two very weak backs, put them with a 'defending' dutie. (Like I did against PSG)

My squad.. (look at the backs I used)

Their squad..

I see that this is the final version of V21 you posted few days ago.. the "OMG having fun..." one right ? As i'm having great time using the older version of V21, can you shed some light on what tweaks u applied on this latest tac ? 8-|

I see that this is the final version of V21 you posted few days ago.. the "OMG having fun..." one right ? As i'm having great time using the older version of V21, can you shed some light on what tweaks u applied on this latest tac ? 8-|
Better defensive standard situations and some very little tweaks. Not that much! Enjoy mate, as it is one of my best efforts!

I did.. Manage to play 2games while working :P and yeahhhh my DM now got above 7 rating... gonna have to test some more !

Excellent! im glad it works also for you the regista. maybe others can try it too.

Forgot to tell you that also when i changed the DM to regista role both of my DM's (the standard and the rotation player) scored couple goals whilst until then they had 0 goals in 30 games. lol

Also the other two tweaks that i have done as i said previously to EriKsen is the left cm to be Advanced Playmaker role and the right cm to be roaming playmaker. Everything goes smoothly now and i have quite high ratings for the cm's too. Maybe because by players were mainly M/AM's that i use them in central midfield and the plain role of CM didnt suit them much.

Last edited:
Better defensive standard situations and some very little tweaks. Not that much! Enjoy mate, as it is one of my best efforts!
It is the same tactic you have uploaded earlier as a test (press test) Isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Christian

Do you train the players for position or do you keep them like in OP

For the new v21 of course

Hello,

Whats difference beet wen DROP PRESS AND HOLD? Which one should i use??

Match prep and training tactic?

th

BEST 433 SO FAR! :)

Hereby I present you the latest official version of the 433 (with one winger and one IF).

Downloadlink Version 21

OI's, tips and training from Opening Post.

Possible tweak..
When you got two very weak backs, put them with a 'defending' dutie. (Like I did against PSG)

View attachment 752857 View attachment 752860

My squad.. (look at the backs I used)
View attachment 752862

Their squad..
View attachment 752863

Greaaaaat season! :)
I advice you to use the latest V21, uploaded some minutes ago. When you face extremely good opposition wingers and got really bad wing backs in your squad, set them with 'defend' dutie.

yeah that is really great season and now what i did i signed some good young players from Norway such as Ødegaard, Gustav Valsvik, Iver Fossum as they were excellent in my other save.
Joel Pereira on loan, Ante Coric on loan
so will try to get some more players on loan

but i will start using this new tactics and will post result :)
i have to say mate u did fantastic job :)

Peope, just read. Like I said, check OP! Or in other words.. The first post. Come on!

The only question I didn't put up in the OP is when to use 'HOLD'. Use Hold when you need to hold the lead in the last minutes!

Trying out the Test Tactic in the OP with a new Valencia save. First three matches.... 8-1, 14-0, and 8-0. The first one was against Valencia Mestalla and the next two against minnows. But still impressive attacking play. This does indeed look fun.

Back