ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Plugged in Kallemannen's 4-2DM-3-1 beta tactic few bages back for my average Middlesbrough side (2017, second season in PL) and it looks more than good.
Round of 16 2nd match against Inter Milan, 36th minute. Dzeko even missed a pen in the 7th minute.View attachment 308895
Not fluid, anything, just plugged it before match for fun because my CM's were injured...
Great job, mate. Also I want to thank Christian Eriksen for saving my season with his V21 and creating such a powerful tactic that it forced me to sell or retrain my of strikers to wingers. :)
P.S. Notice how all of my players are celebrating in front of that poor fella, feel for him

Last edited:
Plugged in Kallemannen's 4-2DM-3-1 beta tactic few bages back for my average Middlesbrough side (2017, second season in PL) and it looks more than good.
Round of 16 2nd match against Inter Milan, 36th minute. Dzeko even missed a pen in the 7th minute.View attachment 753152
Not fluid, anything, just plugged it before match for fun because my CM's were injured...
Great job, mate. Also I want to thank Christian Eriksen for saving my season with his V21 and creating such a powerful tactic that it forced me to sell or retrain my of strikers to wingers. :)
P.S. Notice how all of my players are celebrating in front of that poor fella, feel for him

Nice one
Keep on testing if you have the desire for it.
I think this tactic is far from done.

Cons - Creates a bit too few CCCs sometimes, can be a bit inconsistent

Ive been thinking of having one more defensive CDM
The problem with that is that, the reason both CDMs are very aggresive, both in roles and duties, is to control the game
better, which the tactic does well.

4-2-3-1 deep is usually a more countering formation, but I have tried for years and years in FM to play counter attacking football wihtout sucess. The game is just built to make dominating tactics.

Feel free to tweak and update me :)

hello dear my friend Cristian ERiksen

can i share your 4-4-2 tactic on my country Turkey?
there are some frinds here do not know English any, there is no other aim when shareing.

do u peoples change the mentalaty to counter sometimes?

Yes, the counter mode with ChristianEriksens 4-3-3 Three striker tactic was deadly.
I did a run with Malmö FF, Swedish league, I beat PSG, Schalke away first season

counter one away matches.. totally awesome
Didnt get it to work though with my 4-2-3-1 but will give it a swing again

Did i miss this counter version or do you just change the mentality for away games?

hello dear my friend Cristian ERiksen

can i share your 4-4-2 tactic on my country Turkey?
there are some frinds here do not know English any, there is no other aim when shareing.
No problem.

Results with the first V21 PRESS TEST :

View attachment 753206

Nothing to say :)

I've been FM'ed against Hull.

I put the new V21 let's go !
Which team are you? Great results!

4-2-3-1 DEEP v2 avaliable for testing!
Going to post some info here and a test with Everton which started in around september.
This Everton save started as a tweak for the Sir Goalaot 4-2-3-1, I used it to test my new verision of Beautiful play 4-2-3-1 tweak!

Use drop against teams that play direct. press against passing teams but be careful, they might start longballing in the second half, 2 goals up you can switch to drop
Use counter in the last minutes when it says "opponent switching to a more attacking formation"
Or use it when being huge underdog.
Im not sure how the counter will work in a whole match, feel free to try, but generally sitting back in FM makes you concede :/ but by all means try the counter when underdog! Its amazing atleast in the last minutes when the opponent push on, sub a fresh winger on or two

niua8QP.jpg

DbiLOqQ.jpg

xMIGRlF.jpg

GzsScB4.jpg

7+8sh7KEqsAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Half time against Swansea and Spurs!
this tactic is just OP against big teams! had 2 or 3 Draws against mid sides, but i have won every single game against top sides.

eB0DhY6.jpg

Zd16yF8.jpg

EDIT: HULL CITY domination! just plugged it second season , 2nd game not even near fluid

UZhPmvc.jpg

5Dj1iRk.jpg

dg1xSW9.jpg

Last edited:
i'm sorry christianeriksen you're not more the best tactic in fm15!!!! bye bye
hahahaha well for many many other people including me, he is, but hey if you are better show us, OH NO you can't, you can only bash someone else, i call that a *****!!!!!

WoW just WoW, this is a absolute beauty of a tactic.

Im playing so many saves right now, having been trough the top ones in here, judged by the popularity I never found the one I could use with My A.C Milan.

My own tactics and some of the tactics in here works great in my England saves, but for whatever reason I just cant get them to work in Serie A, yes with Napoli or Juve, but not Milan.

First season I was 8 games in when I had to make a change, in 8th pos, with some just barely win, and alot of draws I decided to go for the V21 Press Tactic. It was about 80 % fluid from the get go, it was very simular to the one I allready used. But I was prepared to take the losses coming untill it was fluid.

However from the get go, It just started beasting. 4-0 vs Fiorentina @ Home first game with I think 7 CCs.
From that point on I lost two games the Semi Final In the Italian Cup vs Sampdoria on away goals ( I played with full backups)

And I lost to Juve 1-2 away with 3 games to go in the Season, before that game I had 5 pts down to Juve and 9 to Napoli.
I won against Parma (allready relegated) and managed to draw vs Cagliari in the last one.
Leaving both Juve and me with 84 pts but I won the title on GD.

I twinked nothing in the tactic at all, punched in the OPP Intstructions from the OP, and hit go.

Transfers Season 1.

IN:
Giovani Marchese (LB) £1.1 to rotate with armero
Balanta (CB) £6.75
Fierro £ 6.5
Ødegaard £1.3

Out:
Pazzini £ 2.5
Bonero £ 190k
Zaccardo £ 165k
Honda £ 6.0
Zapata £ 3.9
De Jong £ 4.9 ( Waaaay too many Red cards due to double yellow)

First X1 and rotation

GK:Lopez/Abiati
LB:Armero/Marchese
LCB:Balanta/Mexes
RCB:Rami/Alex
De Sciglio/abate
DMC: Essien/muntari
RCM: Poli/muntari
LCM: Van Ginkel/Bonaventura/
IF: Shaarawy/bonaventura /Saponera
Wing: Menez/Bonaventura/ Niang/ Saponera
CF: Torres/Fierro/ Niang

When montolivio Came off injuri he replaced Van Ginkel in the first 11, and Fierro started beasting around January to knock Torres down as back up.

Menez was by far my best player with 16 goals and 17 assists in 32 games.
Fierro Finished one goal behind Higuain as topscorer with 22 goals.
I rotated heavy on all positions, and was easy to keep the high moral and fresh with only the League and the CUP.

This tactic is so crazy in attack and the first tactic I used in FM 2015 that has a solid defence aswell.

Season 2:

I was going for Depay but Arsenal picked him up, I had to replace Shaarawy who PSG paied £ 33.5 to get. But I picked up Bernard from Shaktar
Lucas Romero
Kurzava to Replace Armero.
Dragovic to start with balanta
Traore on Loan from Barca.

12 games in I have 11 wins and 1 loss, the very first game to Roma away I was down to 9, one red card and a Injurie with all subs used.
I hammered Chelsea away il Champions League 4-0.

Menez Fierro and Bernard each has 7 goals and 6 assist in the League :-) with Poli having 5 assists.
Bernard rated 8.54 in the league and Fierro 8.22 (H)

Maybe not worth a read what im posting here, but I just thought the creator ChristianEriksen ( good taste in username ) :-)
deserves credit for the tactic, and the least I could do was share my experience and how much fun im having in this A.C Milan save now.

Thanks for the tactic man

Forza Milan

Last edited:
sorry enriksen i'm joking you are a good guy with good tactics. but also i say: una mano alla cintura o movimento secsy o movimento secsy, and only if every person risks his life to give peace and love in the world that we might have obama like striker in my bassano del grappa FC

would anyone believe it?

View attachment 308510
View attachment 308509
View attachment 308508

beat also team like Crystal Palace and i am in League one well all i can say is that this guy Eriksen who made this tactics is amazing
thanks buddy will post my result at end of season :) now played 16 league matches and i am on top of table with 10 pts ahead of second place :D
so promotion to Championship is on my pocket ;)
got lots of offers from other clubs from Spain, Germany, England, Italia, Turkey, Denmark, and Sweden but i dont want to leave before winning PL and CL with Portsmouth :D

Back