ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

im having issues with the download links...
Ive downloaded a few links, the download appears on my laptop, but when i go to import tactic, there is nothing there? any help plz all??

hey all, sorry for the dummy question but its not clear for me, so for easy matches i have to use 5.0 (attack version) and for hard 5.1(control)?? thanks in advice!

Some new stuff !

Yes, it is time for a new update of the Beautiful Play tactic. Read below what I tweaked in this new versions 6.

Fixlist.
First of all.. I tweaked the standard situations. I hope people getting less conceded from corners. Then I tweaked the central midfielders and the full backs. The roles are the same, but they got some new player instructions. Such nice football and attacking play. Tactic not working for you? Switch back to the other versions. Hope to hear from your results!

Control version 6 - V6. FdB 433_DD391909-1307-4385-BC02-DD38A1D8A7DC
Attacking version 6.1 - V6.1 FdB 433_7749ECB3-0735-46A8-BDF1-5585BC97C294

hey all, sorry for the dummy question but its not clear for me, so for easy matches i have to use 5.0 (attack version) and for hard 5.1(control)?? thanks in advice!

From what I've seen yes, although sometimes the attacking version works better for me away vs weaker teams too. It's really strange but the control version is extremely inconsistent for me personally and I'm not sure of the reason.

Just want to say thanks for these tactics (started using the Raykillz tweak which is amazing too) as most tactics were pretty inconsistent for me in lower leagues but these have been consistently awesome. Took Stockport from Conference North to League 2 in just a few seasons so far. Thanks!

From what I've seen yes, although sometimes the attacking version works better for me away vs weaker teams too. It's really strange but the control version is extremely inconsistent for me personally and I'm not sure of the reason.

Just want to say thanks for these tactics (started using the Raykillz tweak which is amazing too) as most tactics were pretty inconsistent for me in lower leagues but these have been consistently awesome. Took Stockport from Conference North to League 2 in just a few seasons so far. Thanks!
Yup, that is football. It is no such thing as 1 + 1 = 2. And you can't just use a tactic and expect from it to win the game. Against stronger team is it also possible you will win easier with an attacking tactic than the controlling tactic. Every match is different and you need as manager to anticipate to it!

Great result!

Quick question actually. If I'm 1-0 or 2-0 up at half time and I want to park the bus and play counter, what changes would you advise me to make? In terms of instructions, touchline instructions, subs and timing of changes?

Thanks

Quick question actually. If I'm 1-0 or 2-0 up at half time and I want to park the bus and play counter, what changes would you advise me to make? In terms of instructions, touchline instructions, subs and timing of changes?

Thanks
Look at the opening post for some tips!

Kristian Pls fix that linka with 6.0 and 6.1 couse those files do not work.

Back