ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Start of 3rd season in polish ekstraklasa.

Using v5 with Raykillz tweaks. Attack version at home, control on away and harder games at home. Media prediction says 5th.

Tho first two seasons wasn't so great. Won promotion in last games of 1st season with v1 versions, 2nd season started great with v3 but then loosing streak comes. Finished in 4th, just outside euro cup quals spot.
Having negative ballance dosn't help as well (negative 6.4M pounds predicted at the end of this season), I need to fight for every penny with board to get players in, even from free transfer. But some young talents are in, average youth facilities and well established youth recruitment. Now we need euro cup group stage for some income, champions cup would be a dream. Or some rich guy who will buy us.

Last but not least, thanks for great work!

1st season
2nd season

tactics ov and my stars taken from free transfer

Version 5.1 has worked brilliant for my Man Utd save.. But I wish I could get more from Depay. Have been poor both as aml and amr winger

Some new stuff !

Yes, it is time for a new update of the Beautiful Play tactic. Read below what I tweaked in this new versions 6.

Fixlist.
First of all.. I tweaked the standard situations. I hope people getting less conceded from corners. Then I tweaked the central midfielders and the full backs. The roles are the same, but they got some new player instructions. Such nice football and attacking play. Tactic not working for you? Switch back to the other versions. Hope to hear from your results!

Control version 6 - V6. FdB 433_DD391909-1307-4385-BC02-DD38A1D8A7DC
Attacking version 6.1 - V6.1 FdB 433_7749ECB3-0735-46A8-BDF1-5585BC97C294

NOTE: Change the DM to 'Ball Winning Midfielder' on defense. (Version 6)

I know. But how can I make some .tac files from it?

When you want to share a tactic, you should click the Tactic on the Tactics screen, then click 'Save' - don't use Manage Tactics -> Export. That gives you the preferred .fmf file - and the option to upload to steam workshop, or 'Save' - which saves it in your tactics folder as the fmf file.

This forum should help you :
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2015-tactics/183557-tactic-changes-beta-full-fm15.html

And Christian could You be so nice and after You will make some changes upload new version in OP??

Regards.

When you want to share a tactic, you should click the Tactic on the Tactics screen, then click 'Save' - don't use Manage Tactics -> Export. That gives you the preferred .fmf file - and the option to upload to steam workshop, or 'Save' - which saves it in your tactics folder as the fmf file.

This forum should help you :
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2015-tactics/183557-tactic-changes-beta-full-fm15.html
Thanks mate. So every new tactic I share in the future is a .FMF file?

And Christian could You be so nice and after You will make some changes upload new version in OP??

Regards.
Every new version is in the OP. ;)

Chris You told that You are making some change with DM and I think You didnt upload that change in tactic.

Chris You told that You are making some change with DM and I think You didnt upload that change in tactic.
Like I said at the previous page. You need to change the DM into a defensive 'Ball Winning Midfielder'. Will update the OP!

SOLUTION FOR NOT FINDING TACTIC ANYMORE!!!

MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE TACTIC IN THE TACTIC FOLDER, THAT WAY YOU WILL FIND IT WHEN YOU GO LOOK UNDER ARCHIVED TACTICS!!!!!

I Paniced when i could not find the tactics i was going to test when i tried to import, well there was nothing to import.... so i stopped and thought for a second or two, and i figured that it probably has to be in the tactic folder, since all the tactics i have put there still worked.... so i put it in the tactic folder and VOILA, BADEBEBADABOOOOM, it worked.

Finally I managed to get the tactic even if it was an .fmf file.

Still preferred if it still remained as .tac file ..

Back