ChristianEriksen - Beautiful play

Started using v3 after my Bristol City team got promoted to the Championship. Predicted bottom half, won it after 39 games.

Started using the 5.1 in the Premier League. After 31 games I'm second in the league. I probably have the worst squad in the premiership on paper. Got a 36 year old Lucho Gonzalez boasting an average rating of 7.90, 19 year old Bonazzoli on loan is currently the top scorer with 31 goals(4 more than Falcao). About 4-5 players in my starting eleven were there from the start.

Pretty amazing this, almost getting a little boring.

Playing beta or full game?

Hey, I´m currently using V 3 and 3.1 (currently managing Djurgården in Sweden). And its working for me most of the times. HOWEVER.
I conceed a lot from corner. I mean 1-2 every game. Its frustrating. Got good defenders for a swedish team (bought 2 new along with the players from starting squad) so it shouldn´t be them.

Any body got any solution to it?

yes set pieces are leaky for me also, I think im going to try my wide men as defensive wingers do you think that will work?

hey,.i started play with PSV tonight,..in few days i will be post my results,after half season,.i hope this tactics will be work for me :)

Set Pices - SET TO ZONAL MARK!
Zonal mark is the way to go for defencive set pices guys!!!!!

If you require further help, and in detail and have no clue how to set zonal mark i will upload tactic by the end of the year oif i finish top 6 with Cardiff.

Set Pices - SET TO ZONAL MARK!
Zonal mark is the way to go for defencive set pices guys!!!!!

If you require further help, and in detail and have no clue how to set zonal mark i will upload tactic by the end of the year oif i finish top 6 with Cardiff.
Hey Conn could you post screens of how do u have set them to try them cause i think that worst won't be, thanks in advice!

Hey Conn could you post screens of how do u have set them to try them cause i think that worst won't be, thanks in advice!
2 on the post 3 at front rest on zonal marking i use

Getting similar results as Utd using same tac as you. Its great aint it! :)
Yeah mate. Even greater when this happen:

ItJawIO.jpg

b8E9JNN.jpg

(H)

Wow! :O
Is that with my tweaks?
AAAWWWWW YYYEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! XD
And I only started to use OP V5.1 + your tweaks in 01Jan2015 in my save. That's makes half a season. However, the effects of it......

oh mai-

Did you buy Falcao?
Rather save that 40m+ for other younger + cheaper in wage strikers. hahahaha....
Besides, chicha + henriquez returned from their loan spells. In the midst of offloading Rvp + Roon.
Need to cut down those ridiculously high wage earner. Yeah, I'm quite a stingy manager myself. :P

Back